Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, September 20, 2013

#SatSpanks...Vala isn't trying to be a brat

It's Saturday Spankings time again! I do so love my spankings :D . 8 (or so) sentences of spanking fun. After you've enjoyed my snippet, please join the other spankos- their links are at the bottom of this post.



From the upcoming release Gates of the Garden: Book Two...

scene set up: Vala has been left at home with Raanan while the rest of the family goes out to a kids' pizza place. Raanan, a second class slave in The Queen's hierarchy, is in charge and he decides to tend the tortured skin of Vala's ass.

She wiggled her ass at him.

"Don't tempt me to spank rather than rub some soothing cream into your skin." Raanan grinned.

"Maybe spank then soothe, my Lord?"

"So where has this bratting come from?" Raanan turned back from his dresser, a lavender tube in hand.

"I don't know, my Lord." Vala innocently batted her eyelashes. "I'm not trying to be a brat, my Lord."

Raanan snorted.
----

6 comments:

  1. Naughty girl. I'm sure she will find a way to get what she wants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh she's entirely nauty, Ana! She's been babbling at me for days how I need to write the sex scene that would have followed in the book if I hadn't wanted the mystery of not showing it directly. Well the images she's been giving me of her and Raanan- yeah, I'll write it and I'll probably even share it on my blog lol.... but oh is she naughty! It's not work for my second book- which is so close to ready for publication ack!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, very sexy. It sounds like she is asking for more than a spanking.
    Great job!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh most definitely :D I'm writing it this morning around reading everyone else's snippets :D

      Delete
  3. She's not very subtle is she. :) I like the details in this scene. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol no, Vala's not trying for subtle at all :D Watch for this coming #SatSpanks- a funny story about this week and a snippet following this one :D

      Delete