Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Banned by Amazon? "A Girl Called Shine"

So I admit I haven't read this book yet, although I'll be  checking out what the author shares at this link shortly. I ponder if/when this might happen to me- I fully expect at some point in the Vala's Story series that I'll have this same experience. But like banning often does- it becomes a better (and usually free) promotion than any artist could acquire on her/his/hir own.

http://shadoepublishing.wordpress.com/2013/09/08/banned-by-amazon/

2 comments:

  1. "Banned" always gets MY attention, for sure. Happy to buy it. Ban it, I buy it. Knee-jerk. eh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same, pretty much the same here, Sheri. idk- I went and looked at the book on Smashwords, added it to my library there- it looks like a book I'd love to read. some day soon I want to make some time for getting the free sample and reading it

      Delete