Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, September 27, 2013

#SatSpanks ... Again please. Harder please.

It's Saturday Spankings time again! I do so love my spankings :D . 8 (or so) sentences of spanking fun. After you've enjoyed my snippet, please join the other spankos- their links are at the bottom of this post.




So the learning about tech stuff continues. Until I needed to figure out about permalinks available before a post goes "live" for round table discussion from Spanking Romance Reviews on submission, I'd never thought to click on that "permalink" spot on the right hand on my creator. Last week, that meant that many of you read my #SeductiveSnS post rather than what I'd meant for #SatSpanks. Being on the two blogs, I sometimes pick very different snippets for each. While fair or not, I'd been frustrated by what I felt was a lack of understanding around my male dominant The Queen (you can read my vent here about names, if you're interested). But to make up for missing out on last week's #SatSpanks, since this week's continues from it, here's the link. That excerpt is from my book "Gates of the Garden: Book Two." Today's snippet comes from an extra-novel adventure where Vala tops Raanan- the events are mentioned at length within the book. I sure had fun writing this- I wrote from Raanan's perspective. While I'm sharing this 8 line snippet here (okay a little more, but several are small :D), the 2 parts of the 1504 word scene will be live to read on my blog 9/30 and 10/7.

scene set up: Vala touched Raanan's thigh and now she's finding out how much he'll allow her.

"Look down," she coaxed, pulling on his nipples as she spoke.

Raanan's gaze moved over Vala's hands, the fingers. He sighed then cried out, pushing his chest up against her.

Vala let go one nipple and drew her hand back. The crack echoing through the mostly silent room, she delivered the caressing slap to the large, puckered nipple.

A rush of air escaped Raanan's heaving chest. He caught Vala's hand in both of his for a moment, held the femininity to his heated skin.

"Am I___" Vala moaned at Raanan's hands falling back to his sides.

"No, not in trouble. Again please. Harder please."

40 comments:

  1. Glad you got the tech stuff worked out, Joelle.
    :)
    Nice snippet!
    I bet that hurt a lot! But there is a line between pain and pleasure sometimes, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Katherine- it is a learning thing, the tech stuff :D thanks for the comment too... yeah, Raanan's a special one, one of my hard playing characters.

      Delete
  2. Interesting snippet. The one would would appear to be in control is not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Cara. yup, he didn't want to be in control atm :D

      Delete
  3. There is something very erotic about that, how she smacks him, and yet is obviously the sub as she checks to see if she "is in trouble"
    Very nice, Joelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Tara. yeah, that was tricky to write, Vala working to "top" Raanan... I was surprised by the 1504 short story that I got out of what is hinted at etc in my second book, but isn't shown

      Delete
  4. Very interesting. Looks like Raanan likes getting smacked a little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily. It was tough to write- since I took them both out of their normal roles for their mutual pleasure

      Delete
  6. Mmm... nipple spanking, how very erotic. I love the surprise when he catches her hand and she thinks she in trouble.
    I bet a beeline of tingles rush through her when Raanan asks for more, and he wants it... harder!

    Awesome depiction, Joelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, LA. you know, I debated what to snip for you all- she does actually spank his ass some later in the short story. maybe I'll share that next week, help people decide if they actually wanna read the whole short story

      Delete
  7. Hot scene, Joelle! I like how she does something unexpected, even though it might get her in trouble, and it looks like the end result will please them both. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Sue. well sometimes you just gotta try :D And Vala is infinitely braver than I am lol

      Delete
  8. Oh Joelle, love this...every time I love coming to your page. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your characters seem so playful and alive. Very hot scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, John. Vala is a main brat :D I can't tell you how many times other characters in my series joke that she's taken bratting to an art form

      Delete
  10. Love her asking if she is in trouble at the end :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Thianna :D yeah, I grinned as I was typing that.

      Delete
  11. Again please. Harder please. Love those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Natasha :D yeah, I can totally imagine what Raanan would sound like saying that :)

      Delete
  12. Like how she's unsure how he's going to react. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Normandie. her uncertainty was something I got to play with through out the short

      Delete
  13. There are many reasons for spanking besides getting into trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That last line is a doozy! Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Celeste :) It was nice- even in the short story, where it's not a last line, it was just as impactful

      Delete
  15. ooh, love it that she slaps him then asks if she's in trouble. that is just deliciously perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an interesting interaction between the two. A very telling moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Paloma. I was glad when I finally decided to write this, and share it.

      Delete