Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, September 6, 2013

#SatSpanks... She got her spanking- and her orgasm!

Did I promise more from "The Five"? And didn't I promise Harlequin would get her spanking?

Set up to the snippet:
Etan has invited Harlequin back to his condo, suggesting that including sexual activity in a way impossible at the public BDSM club would help her to relax into and enjoy her spanking. Naked, laying across his equally naked thighs, simmering in a warming oil liberally applied to her ass and her pussy, she's nearing the end of this wonderful first complete spanking.

A blog hop to share our love of corporal discipline, 8 (or so) sentences at a time. Please enjoy the other spankos' sharings :) The links are at the bottom. Happy hopping :D.



The next slaps fell on her thighs as his fingers started moving within her pussy again.

"Sir!" Harlequin cried out.

"Come for me!" Etan's hands sped up in their manipulations.

"Yes! Yes, Sir! Thank you, Sir!" Harlequin pressed her hot face into the cool leather. She whimpered as he neither stopped spanking her or stilled his fingers, forcing her to continue feeling the overwhelming orgasm beating her body. "Oh, oh! Sir!"

"Yes, keep feeling it! I want you to feel this!" Etan delivered when last slap with a cupped hand, catching her ass over the crack. "Good girl."


40 comments:

  1. It does sound like she is enjoying herself, and he knows what she needs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) yeah, she was enjoying herself... if only I'd thought to be a tease and draw the snippets out over a few weeks so you all could enjoy more :D

      Delete
  2. Oh, that sent shivers down my spine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "overwhelming orgasm beating her body" Oh My! And people wonder why we crave the pleasure/pain of a good OTK. Nice snippet Joelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) yeah, that phrase was inspired :D she gets to come good and hard here :D

      Delete
  4. Definitely hot. You show the connection between domination and submission so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this man knows what he's doing! Well written and I'm tapping my foot waiting for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, PK
      it's coming, it's coming! :D actually in the WIP, Harlequin has finished that orgasm (which Etan quite wonderfully granted before she did anything directly for him yet) but the scene is going on so there will be some more soon.

      Delete
  6. Yummy. Loved it Joelle. I wanted the rest...8 lines not enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Suzy. I hear you on the 8 lines- I had a horrid time trying to pick them. I'm sure that I'll share more soon on my "excerpt Sunday" post

      Delete
  7. Oh, that "Good girl" at the end is just. . . brilliant. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Emily :) yeah, I've written Harlequin that she responds particularly strong to that "good girl" compliment and Etan's enjoying her responses

      Delete
  8. Mmmmm, wow!
    I'm spent. ;)
    That was so naughty and delicious!
    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment :) :D spent, good thing Harlequin isn't yet :D

      Delete
  9. Made my heart go pitter pat. I love when subs thank their Dominant for their orgasm. So appropriate.

    Adore the characters' names too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) the thanking is something my characters always do. I've written some (in other works) lol that ended up a string of words related to thanking :D

      yeah, their names are fun. I decided when I was starting this WIP to enjoy the tactic of writing characters for the meaning of their names. Soon to be introduced to the WIP, is Hatsu (a domme whose Japanese name means "first born")

      Delete
  10. Oh wow - no one is playing around today. We're just going for HOT! Awesome Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Natasha. :D my Master joked He'd slap me around, take me over His knee, to help me to write to the point I wanted to share with you all... unfortunately He fell asleep too soon, but I managed this all on my own for you :)

      Delete
  11. Wonderfully evocative snippet, Joelle. I can see why Harlequin enjoyed this spanking as she lies across his naked thighs simmering in warming oil, that I assume was also scented. Etan appears to be a true master of this art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! I hadn't even thought to have it be scented as well. lol thank for the comment, Kathryn. I may need to look at adding that. My main concern was if there's such a thing as a warming oil that's condom safe, which I couldn't figure out with a certainty. I believe a bath may be coming in this scene :D

      Delete
  12. Her responses are so hot. Love the Yes Sir, thank you sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) he's already complemented that he really love to hear her say "thank you Sir"

      Delete
  13. Her "Thank you, Sir" is precious.
    The warm oil just sets this scene up so nicely too. So warm and slippery.
    What a nice little tease you are Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but how am I teasing, LA? :D You got to see the end of her spanking and her orgasm? :D but thanks :) I do like a thankful submissive

      Delete
  14. That was really hot Joelle! I think the addition of the warm oil was the perfect detail :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Constance :) yeah :D it was fun, even better, before the snippet, he sent her to his bedroom by herself to fetch it :D

      Delete
  15. The oil is an excellent touch. Very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh you definitely have my blood pumping!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wee! I love orgasms during a spanking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Angie... yeah, I agree. That's the perfect time to have one :D

      Delete
  18. I sure do wish I was here in that moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Corinne :) Etan and Harlequin are certainly enjoying learning each other

      Delete