Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, September 13, 2013

#SatSpanks... "Are you sorry yet?"

It's Saturday Spankings time again! I do so love my spankings :D . 8 (or so) sentences of spanking fun. After you've enjoyed my snippet, please join the other spankos- their links are at the bottom of this post.

Scene set up: [from Out of the Night: Book One]... Tommy and Prisca have mightily displeased their master The Queen, who has sent Tommy ahead to the main playroom to "prepare" Prisca and Vala for his pleasure. He's already got Prisca bound to a whipping pole before these lines...





"Doesn't Vala look good over there?" Tommy asked as he turned Prisca to look at Vala's shuddering form huddled near the door. "Wouldn't you love to feel her coming against your mouth?"

Before Prisca could respond, Tommy backed away and struck her ass repeatedly. He placed her paddle on the floor. "Tell me, Prisca, how many times I just paddled you." His hands roamed over her body, his fingers pushing into the red spots on her ass and thighs.

"Uh... five, my Lord," Prisca whimpered.

Tommy laughed. "Good." He gave Prisca several more cruel whacks with her paddle. "Are you sorry yet for teasing The Queen like that in front of everyone?" he demanded as he whacked her calves until she began to dance.

If you want to find out if Prisca is sorry, you'll have to read Out of the Night: Book One (of "Vala's Story" series). You can get the buy link to whatever edition you want (print, Kindle, or Nook) here. Thanks for reading!

36 comments:

  1. He's rough! There's something super hot about that… :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Natasha :) Tommy has his moments :D but to have a beautiful woman like Prisca to punish? Of course he got rough. There was lots of lip biting for me as I picked the words for the Seductive Studs and Sirens blog hop, which is from just shortly after this snippet- and yeah, the fact that Tommy's a switch because evident :D

      Delete
  2. Now that's masterful. Nice Snip Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Joelle!
    Tommy is hardcore, wow!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Katherine. yeah, Tommy always surprises me. He's a switch and often more submissive than dominant but when things like his behavior in this scene happen? yeah, all I can say is wow! even if he is my character :D

      Delete
  4. Now this is serious, and I definitely what to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, PK. Well not knowing if you're on book buying grounding like I am- ugh, I really am working on all the ebooks in my Kindle, but my Master doesn't believe me- however if you go on over to my "My Books" page, you can grab the link for my free ebook on Smashwords. Tommy's not in any of the short stories shared, but there's an excerpt from same book this snippet came from, as well as my next book in the series and a bunch of other sex :D It's not spanking, but a wide variety of erotica.

      Delete
  5. Paddled into the Spanky Dance! I love the set-up for this. And I'm curious about the "whipping pole." I'm going to have to head over to Smashwords and have a look about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Alice. but ack, I didn't "break out the pole" for any of my stories in my free ebook. Maybe I'll have to write something special for SatSpanks :D.

      Delete
  6. Ai-yi-yi! Love this intense lil snippet. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Began to dance...hot Joelle as always. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Suzy. :D isn't it fun? wanting the paddle but not? lol

      Delete
  8. Owww! Whacking her calves. Good snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Starla. yup, the calves are bad- Prisca was in trouble :D

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. thanks, Daizie. :D I pressed my legs against my chair when I was writing it lol

      Delete
  10. More than a little slap and tickle going on here. Nice snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Cara. oh definitely :D trying to pick 8 lines... Tommy did several things both before and after these lines to Prisca :D

      Delete
  11. Hot snippet Joelle! I love the visual of the spanky dance :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Constance. yup, spanky dance :D it's a fun thing lmao

      Delete
  12. ooh, the calves-- that seems mean! Very hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Renee. yeah, Tommy was pretty angry at the moment

      Delete
  13. I'm right with you on that wonderful, not-really-existent line between spanking and BDSM, Joelle! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Emily. it's a precarious line to walk :D but even subs can do the spanky dance :D

      Delete
  14. Yowza! Paddling the calves means business. She better shape up, but maybe she doesn't really want to??? Nice snippet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Maddie. I think Prisca bratted her way into far more punishment than she's intended :D

      Delete
  15. Yikes. Never had my calves done. Sounds rough. Great snippet, very hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Angie. Yeah, on the calves is rough, regardless of what implement is used.

      Delete
  16. Ouch! Now that's one hardcore master! And he's subservient to The Queen? Holy Hannah! It's hard to imagine someone even more dominant than Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Maren. nods, Tommy's a switch and for the most part, leans more toward the sub side. I know :D this snippet doesn't show that. I've worked hard to create a dom (The Queen) and switches and submissives who are totally fleshed out people and have complex sexualities.

      Delete
  17. Hmm, it's never wise to make fun of the head alpha male. Punishment is almost guaranteed to follow, and it's usually intended to make the transgressor very sorry for her lapse. Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, not a wise move at all... and the scene this snippet comes from is just the very beginning of Prisca's punishment because she messed up pretty decently and then manages to make it worse by not responding to a summons

      Delete