Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Are you taking part in Nanowrimo in November? I am!


50000 words of crazy noveling fun and a wondrous online/offline writing community... you should take part :D. http://nanowrimo.org sign up to write your novel here, find your local regions, local write-ins and I hope to have you writing with me on November 1st. I hope to make this my 5th Nano win :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm obviously too excited since I've already set up my counter for Nano :D no "remember to put it into my posts" this year :D

    ReplyDelete