Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, November 15, 2013

#SatSpanks ... Would you like to strip and continue?

It's Saturday Spankings time again! I do so love my spankings :D . 8 (or so) sentences of spanking fun. After you've enjoyed my snippet, please join the other spankos- their links are at the bottom of this post.

Do you think that Harlequin is regretting begging for that spanking? Or that Etan knew he'd have to order her to do it for it to happen? I'm not sure whose shoes I'd rather be in here :D

If you want a refresher, first read Harlequin begging for her spanking here. Then continue on to some chat between the women before Hatsu leads the party to a private room in the BDSM club here. Then Etan and Hatsu iron out some details here. Then Etan admits something to Hatsu here.

Hatsu caught the fullness of Harlequin's ass with a cupped hand, right where the fabric crept into the darling girl's crack.

Harlequin's feet lifted off the floor, her legs stretched into the air.

"Can we continue this spanking with her stripped down to underclothes?"

"Definitely." Etan waved his fingers up at Harlequin.

Harlequin slipped off Hatsu's lap. She eased one ivory strap off her shoulder. Her gaze moved between the dominants as she eased her arm out.

Nice, slow strip tease. Beautiful.

33 comments:

  1. I love the power-exchange here, Joelle. Clothes are such a potent symbol of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily. You know, I had to step out of myself so much to connect with that, about clothing- like with your snippet this weekend to... notions such as self-abuse and being covered with clothing just don't make any sense in my world. I've lived a clothing optional lifestyle my whole adult life. But yes, in scene, with Harlequin responding to the doms' desires? The stripping of the bodysuit was lovely to write

      Delete
  2. For someone who had to step out of their comfort zone, you did it very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Leigh. Well that seems to be the theme with me recently, pushing past my comfort zones in my writing. Like the age play writing I've been dipping into. And then figuring out how to deal with Harlequin, brand new to BDSM and in many ways sexuality as she is.

      Delete
  3. Well done, Joelle. Keep stretching. It's worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Patricia :) now if only this stretching can be there and waiting when I get back to the poly spanking story in December :D

      Delete
  4. Yes! You are doing great. I love each snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great snippet, Joelle. Love the vulnerability shown by Harlequin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Joanna. Yes, writing her undressing was lovely. Written from the domme's pov yes, but maybe it was from her enjoyment of the vulnerability I really connected.

      Delete
  6. Two dominants, yummy.

    "caught the fullness of Harlequin's ass with a cupped hand," Awesome! I love this picture. what a way with words you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never feel I have enough of your snips in 8 sentences, Joelle.
    Just as you're getting down to the underclothes, it's gone! Tempting, teasing and delightful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yes, Tara, it's the perfect tease for me. Come back next week- I continue the spanking, I think, just with a Harlequin only in panties and bra :D

      Delete
  8. thanks, Pooky :D I'm not sure my mind's really capable of monogamy- I find writing two doms, two subs, some unexpected mixture easier

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, a little stripping will make Harlequin all the more vulnerable! Nice snippet, Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Casey. yup :D but those silly club rules :D she's gotta keep her panties on :D

      Delete
  10. Two dominants. Wonder if she'll end up in a tug-of-war between them. LOL. You write out-of-the box, Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah, I think they'll share good :D especially since Etan's a switch- more for Hatsu to enjoy... thanks :) out of the box is my fav, Cara :)

      Delete
  11. If you're stepping out of your comfort zone, Joelle, you are doing a beautiful job of not showing it. This is wonderfully well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum...sexy Joelle. That was very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so tantalizing and delicious! Nice job, Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great tease. So scintillating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Daizie :) especially since I'm thinking after this week to take a break from this WIP- next week is probably going to be a snippet from my nano project- I've already been sharing it on Seductive Studs and Sirens, but I'm looking at writing the first spanking this week

      Delete
  15. I love how she looks back and forth between them ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Suzy. I thought of the time I had a dom who was a switch when I was working on that. Even when we were just hanging out, I found myself doing lot often lol, looking to him, then looking to her to see him she was going to do something to mess with him before I could obey him

      Delete
  16. Wonderful snippet Joelle. There’s a lot of trust in this scene. I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Constance :) yup, trust in some amount is so important in BDSM imho

      Delete
  17. Two dominants...mmmm. I really want to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D really really? I still have to pick the next snippet :D

      Delete
  18. thanks, Will. Glad you enjoyed the sentence :)

    ReplyDelete