Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, November 1, 2013

#SatSpanks ... details, details, but no hot irons

It's Saturday Spankings time again! I do so love my spankings :D . 8 (or so) sentences of spanking fun. After you've enjoyed my snippet, please join the other spankos- their links are at the bottom of this post.

Ah... I'm still enjoying "The Five"- and of course now I'm into the first day of Nanowrimo. Hatsu and Etan are ironing out issues... although to use a real iron wouldn't be very safe, sane, and consensual, would it? :D


If you want a refresher, first read Harlequin begging for her spanking here. Then continue on to some chat between the women before Hatsu leads the party to a private room in the BDSM club here.

"So your girl wants me to spank her?"

"Although she'd never have asked without me ordering it, I'm afraid."

Hatsu laughed. "And what do you want in exchange?"

Etan grinned at Hatsu. "For all three of us to play some time. I'm sure you've heard I switch?"

"I could get to enjoy spanking you as well?"

"And more."

Hatsu bit down the moan rising in her throat as her nipples tightened to points, a warm gush and squeeze in her cunt.

2 more snippets from this scene coming... do you think Harlequin will ever get to come? Or even get her spanking? :D
Please enjoy the other hoppers... links below:
--

28 comments:

  1. Oh yum Joelle. What a great tease you are. I'm just visualising the desire written all over Hatsu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :D I am a tease lol- just ask my Master who occasionally looks around His laptop to see me reading SatSpanks naked :D But these 3 do get down to serious business next week in snippet :D

      Delete
  2. Even if she'd not been ordered, "So your girl wants me to spank her?" makes me wiggle in the morning! Good stuff, well wrought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alice. yeah, that's a good wiggle line :D thanks for the comment

      Delete
  3. Well I'm hoping so and I'll be back to find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, PK :) glad you're wanting to come back... yeah, we have a few weeks with these 3 before I figure out what to share with you all :D

      Delete
  4. I agree with Tara, you're being a tease today, Joelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thanks, Sue. Yup, I'm a tease lol... I also have a Tinkerbell shirt that says "Flirt" on it lol

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It is great fun, Tara :) I'm not sure if I enjoy sharing my own snippet or reading others' more :D thanks for the comment

      Delete
  6. Nice. The description in the last sentence is too hot for words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Daizie. That last sentence really pushed me. While of course I've written doms, actually writing in the POV of a Domme, talking about the physical sensations of enjoyment was something I seriously had to think on. I'm glad it came out as hot

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. thanks, Renee :D and it keeps going... :D

      Delete
  8. What a tease! I'll have to come back next week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks, Celeste. But at least I gave you all a warning on how long I'm doing this particular tease :D

      Delete
  9. Oh, goodness, the anticipation is murder! Thanks for the snippet and I'll be back for more! (Thank you, ma'am, may I have another?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thanks for the comment, Sher :D Well these snippets have to have a lot of anticipation in them, since they're from the Domme's POV :D

      Delete
  10. Hot dialogue. The first line is what grabs me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I was pleasantly surprised how nice this little snippet came out.

      Delete
  11. Oh, yum. You know I love that dirty bit at the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Emily :) heh the end is good

      Delete
  12. ah, a menage and bonus spanking, how can that be passed up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah :) they're good :D thanks for the comment, Maddie

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. thanks, Angie :D hehe and I'm already signed up for tnext week and you get to see more of them :D

      Delete
  14. Oh Joelle you're funny...I'm pulling my hair..give it to me already. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao Suzy... well move on to 11/8's post and you only have a few hours until this week goes live :D

      Delete