Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, December 20, 2013

I'm trying ... very trying, if you ask my Master :D



So I've made a decision. I've decided that, depending on my interests and reader suggestions, I'm going to have one of two possibilities on my blog on Fridays- that's during the day in the EST zone :D- if you wait up to 11pm EST, you'll get to enjoy my 8 sentence snippet for the Saturday Spankings blog hop :)- but getting back to it lol, I'll have either a) specific kink or b) a conversation with a character. Now "conversation with a character," I've shared with you before (on my "fiction" day) where I've had conversations with The Queen, Vala, and Iona now. For these conversation posts, any of my characters will be fair game and sometimes, they may actually talk directly at you readers :D. I saw a post on Facebook today about it being just 5 days until Christmas; ugh, I'm sadly one of those people for whom the holiday is more about sadness and stress. In light of that, I'm going to give you the first conversation next Friday :). But please do remember the two blog hops I do Friday night/Saturday- Seductive Studs and Sirens blog hop is the mini LGBT hop that I also take part in.

No comments:

Post a Comment