Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

#WIPiTuP Tabitha sends an email for Bina and herself #FF

Sharing WIPs (works in progress) can be so very fun! On this lovely blog hop, enjoy a bunch of authors sharing excerpts of what they're working on- get ready to add some great books to your TBR, once the author publishes :) Although occasionally you may find an author sharing a published work. Give 'em a break- these may just be roughly edited- but please do leave a comment! We authors like to know we're going in a good direction.




So after the experiment of sharing the chapter-piece that was originally in Tabitha's POV, but I re-wrote in Bina's POV for some balance in chapter length, this week I'm sharing from the in-progress chapter that I'm now writing to balance POVs.

---

Tabitha re-read the poly call. Then she started to write.


Dear editor (as I'm unsure sure who has this project),
Looking at the polyamory call, I would like to ask if you would accept a submission of a short story written by two authors? Bina Syntha (who was published in Rainbow's experimental erotica anthology) and I would like to write a piece together. Thanks for your time.
Sincerely, Tabitha Loving.


Tabitha clicked send and then sat back to consider what she would do next. "I did tell Bina I was going to write the second half of Raya and Irene." The huskiness of her voice surprised her.

This will be a great date, she typed in the story's file before smiling and deleting the sentence. A thought stopped her. I wonder if she'll read this second part before she starts getting ready for our date?


8 comments:

  1. I love how you are showing both Bina and Tabitha's POV throughout this story Joelle :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz. I've enjoyed working with them

      Delete
  2. Does Bina know Tab wants to co-author a book. Oh this will be a lovely surprise. Can't wait to see Bina's reaction. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's discussed in their conversation that I shared part of, Melody :) Tab actually notices the call and asks. I think I set the word limit to 2000 to 5000 lol. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  3. Dear Mrs Casteel,
    firstly hope they get permission ;) secondly hurry up & get to the date both book wise & Tabitha & Bina wise :) please! - i am really liking this story as i have a LDR myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thanks for the comment, Clare. I'm working on it- after finishing my #sexUUality post for tomorrow, Tab and Bina are among my author work

      Delete