Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

#WIPiTuP Bina and Tabitha talk online after Tab's Drunken message #FF #spanking #BDSM #GBLTLit

Sharing WIPs (works in progress) can be so very fun! On this lovely blog hop, enjoy a bunch of authors sharing excerpts of what they're working on- get ready to add some great books to your TBR, once the author publishes :) Although occasionally you may find an author sharing a published work. Give 'em a break- these may just be roughly edited- but please do leave a comment! We authors like to know we're going in a good direction.


I've decided to try something different this week and next. I had a chapter of 3329 words, whereas my average in this book has been closer to 1600. I found I could divide it approximately in half. I'm going to share from the second half, as it is now this week, and next week I'll share the same area, but as I'm rewriting it in Bina's POV. So this is after Tabitha goes to a bar, gets drunk, and decides to use the liquid courage to email Bina about her attraction, rather than going home with a random guy for casual sex. Bina replies to the drunken message, ending it with an invitation for Tabitha to message here.

---

Tabitha Loving: Bina?

Bina Syntha: Oh Tabitha :) I'm so glad you're up. How are you doing this morning?

Tabitha laughed. Tabitha Loving: Hung over, as you worried, but I had some toast, water, and aspirin. I'm working on a cup of coffee now. I offended Lisa- my calico- by saying if only I had a dog that could have tripped me and kept me off the computer last night.

Bina Syntha: Aw, but I loved getting that message from you. I'm a chicken- even online- and I can't imagine how long it would have taken for me to gather the courage to say something like that to you.

Tabitha Loving: It's easier to make our characters be daring than to do the same ourselves, isn't it? If I felt even half as confident as I've written Tara to be.

Bina Syntha: Well Tara is a sweet. I love how she takes care of Cara and Sara, how she encourages Cara to take care of Sara too. You're sweet too though. It's not like you had to offer to read my Sum/Yuri story, especially reading the call and seeing my piece was likely to be experimental. And you with so many novels published, me with just a short story.

Tabitha Loving: Not everyone can or needs to write novels though. The two short stories of yours that I've read so far are wonderful. Also writing erotic fiction, you have the further option of novellas instead of just short stories or novels.

Bina Syntha: But see? Here you are, all hungover, probably with a headache, and you're giving advice, trying to make me feel better about my own writing and publishing efforts. I really did enjoy Raya and Irene's story on your blog.

Tabitha pulled on her bottom lip. Didn't come off as scary? Tabitha Loving: Thanks so much. I think today, once this headache has gone away, I'll finish the second part of the story and get it up on my blog.

Bina Syntha: I can't wait to read it. I hope you'll write the web-cam date.
Lisa meowed at Tabitha.

"No I'm not blushing, thank you very much," Tabitha grumbled at the questioning meow. She took another sip of her coffee, trying to ignore the heat in her face.

Tabitha Loving: so honest moment from me, yup my mother's sense of humor, this is my legal name.

Bina Syntha: LOL Goodness but that had to suck in school; that name is made for school yard teasing.

Tabitha Loving: Yeah. I work a bunch in anti-bullying efforts now that it's become a recognized issue. I wish I was closer to Des Moines so I could be involved with the youth group they must have at the community center.

Bina Syntha: There's so much more that can be done online now though.

Tabitha wondered what Bina's writing space looked like, how she was dressed.

Bina Syntha: Should we make this official somehow? Change our relationship statuses on Facebook? Talk about what we're comfortable with? What we want?

Tabitha Loving: Thank you so much. We've been skirting any more relationship talk huh? It's funny how important those relationship statuses are. Of course, changing it. We have a "dating" choice or something, right? Do you have a separate account in your legal name? Were you thinking that we should link our accounts?


10 comments:

  1. Enjoyed this Joelle, sweet exchange between them :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG thats so me - [i don't get drunk, but i tend to jump in at the deep end] - say something then regret it & when it comes to talking about it, i go shy & avoid the subject - love how Tabitha even admits to it & Thanks Bina for bringing the subject back around to the subject of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Clare. I'm not sure so much that it's regret Tabitha's feeling, maybe that she'd just said something without getting drunk first lol. It'll be interesting to see how this changes with switching it over to Bina's POV- I didn't manage that much work on it yesterday sadly

      Delete
  3. Nice touch of reality, Joelle. It's so true how we are often more courageous online. I am glad this worked out so well for Tab. These two are a wonderful and encouraging couple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Melody. They have been really good to work with. I know as I've been filling out Bina's character, it's forced me to consider my own thoughts on body size a bunch; I was quite angry when I went to Lane Bryant's website to consider panties for an intimate scene with my ladies and found that the site didn't use plus size models (at least in the underwear section). What crap is that? And these underwear models were skinnier than me... as a size 12, I know I'm smaller than I picture Bina to be, but gods, at least they could have used models my size for plus sized clothes

      Delete
  4. Sweet conversation - full of bits of reality. Great excerpt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the exchange, Joelle! Liquid courage when mixed with e-mail can be a deadly combination! :) Looking forward to Bina's POV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Shelly. It's going, changing things over to Bina's POV. I'm thinking I'll need a few passes; mostly now I'm removing Tabitha's actions and thoughts and putting in just some of Bina- I hope by next Wednesday, that I'll have something really different :D yeah, liquid courage :D

      Delete