Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

#Taboo2sday panties in a clothing optional mind lacks naughtiness

Are you ready for some challenging, taboo fiction? You never know what you'll find. Maybe 8 to 10 sentences of a taboo erotic book, maybe 100 words of a book review or a statement about a particular taboo. I dare you to consider each taboo participant's writing!



Panties. I don't get panties, pulling down panties, not removing them. Quite the hot thing in erotic fiction. Don't get. I don't wear panties. Like ever. Hell, I barely wear clothes, although in this brutally cold winter this year, I am wearing more than I ever do. I don't get this need for covering, for modesty. Of course this extends to other things I don't get. Like why is exhibiting one's spanked bum while doing corner time a punishment? My clothing optional mind will just never get this hint of naughtiness about panties- I guess that's why we need Emily Tilton on this hop, huh, Emily? :D


6 comments:

  1. Hi Joelle, I'm personally not that comfortable with my nakedness, something Rick is trying to 'help' me with :) so to me panties to me are sexy, unless they are granny panties lol and there just is something hot to me about pulling them down or removing them.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Roz. Of course nakedness is different for each of us. I find for me that it's not really a comfortable naked or not- I'm just as comfortable at clothing optional as I was at 20-something and underweight and today at overweight.

      Delete
  2. I gave up wearing panties over 20 years ago, never saw the need for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks for the comment, Lorraine. They seem like unnecessary fabric to me- except the boring, serviceable ones that I have more the occasional need- holding a pad in place for instance.

      Delete
  3. Oh, Joelle. :D Panties make you more naked than you already were. And in special ways, that can make nudity even more alluring than it already is. Of course, that's all within a dynamic of shame. Lovely, lovely shame. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D and see, this is just one of the many reasons we need you, Emily, because I can never do shame like you do :D thanks for the comment.

      Delete