Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, February 20, 2015

My review of "Love Spanks"! #FF #spanking #romance #FFFiction

I invite you to consider what makes a woman. Some Fridays, I'll even share something sexy :D.


"Love Spanks" review

An event including 17 authors focusing on F/F fiction (much of it spanking related) for 3 days online? Yum! Having taken part in Anastasia Vitsky's events in the past, I knew to await the anthology of short stories to be published after the event completed. I especially loved how many of the stories had additional story (over the event-shared story) in the anthology. The short stories run the gamut from sweet (Erik Schubach's "Accidental Date" doesn't describe graphic sex) to the graphic (I loved Louisa Bacio's "Sweet Sherrie" for its instance that love between women can be rough.)

If you want to read my 589 word review, click on this link for Amazon.com. If you want to read my 891 word celebration of the book, come back on 2/20 and this link will work.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Joelle, I'm so glad the stories have been released as a book as I wasn't able to participate much in the hop this year.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the book is great and at 99 cents, such a deal :) Several of the authors also had quite a bit more than the 2000 allowed in the event in their anthology version

      Delete