Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Yay for recovery!

Just a quick note, I'm doing good, even though I'm struggling a bit to listen to my Master and the discharge papers about taking it easy, especially since teen isn't helping quite as much as he could. But then neither is Master, although He's doing okay. I'm getting ready a post for tomorrow from the "Out of the Night: Book One" re-release blog tour, the posts that needed to be redone because the links went dead. I've decided to work with "The Sixteen Introductions"- taking a look at the formal introductions where Vala gets to meet The Queen's other slaves with whom she'll serve.

But for now, I'm going to share the promo I did on Facebook:

Old Guard BDSM. Gay leather bars. Uniforms. Protocols. Rituals. I'm not the right gender or old enough to have first hand experience with this ethic, but I've tried to bring some of it into the queer, polyamorous world of The Queen and his slaves, both men and women. He maintains his hierarchy and protocols such as title usage depend on the classes of those interacting. I've also used harsh and profane (to some people) language; I'm writing for adults, right? You won't see "f***" with the asterisks in my books. You however will see crazy amounts of loving relationships among hardcore BDSM activity and graphic sexuality. Please start the journey with "Out of the Night: Book One" and continue with "Gates of the Garden: Book Two," while you await the release of "Skipping Down the Primrose Path: Book Three."http://joellecasteel.blogspot.com/p/my-books.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joelle, so glad to hear you are doing well. Take care ... and follow the discharge instructions :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Roz :) I'm following them :D I'm already moved to the couch because lifting my laptop to my ottoman so I could get up was causing stomach pain- it's good to be able to slide it to the next cushion :D I'm going out tonight to see friends, but I have one whose driving me :)

      Delete