Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

#WIPiTuP More of Tabitha's naked skin #FF #spanking #romance #BDSM

Sharing WIPs (works in progress) can be so very fun! On this lovely blog hop, enjoy a bunch of authors sharing excerpts of what they're working on- get ready to add some great books to your TBR, once the author publishes :) Although occasionally you may find an author sharing a published work. Give 'em a break- these may just be roughly edited- but please do leave a comment! We authors like to know we're going in a good direction.



I am a tired Joelle so you're gonna get just what I managed to type earlier in the day :D You'll have to wait for next week for more spankings :D. Here's the link for 2 weeks ago, when you got some more of Tabitha and Bina's date. There's a bit of overlap because I fixed where Bina said "ass" and I didn't think it was the right word for the scene. Continuing on with their webcam date, here's Tab getting closer to her spanking. Bina starts...

"I want you to reach behind you and caress your skin for me, knead those beautiful cheeks for me. Show me how much you need a spanking, need to feel the pain radiate through your butt into the rest of your deliciously curvy body."

Tabitha gasped. Her fingers trembled as she stretched her arm behind her. I've fallen in love with another writer. The press of her fingers in her skin made her gasp again. She listened for Bina's breathing, for her to say anything. She stroked herself, angling her fingers so she just felt a bit of her nail scraping her skin.

"That's a girl," Bina cooed. "Spread your legs a bit. I want to see more of you."

Tabitha lifted her right knee to place it back down on the teasing surface of her bed a few inches away. Her hips tilted as the moans started to drip from her parted lips.



10 comments:

  1. Wow! Very nice, hot snippet Joelle :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. "That's a girl," Bina cooed. "Spread your legs a bit. I want to see more of you." Having to her display herself for eager eyes, very nice. Hot snippet, Joelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Maddie :) It was funny- the displaying herself stuff became an experiment that wound up in my fb status message yesterday because my mind burped and what her movement would be like vanished from my head so I got down on the floor to check :D I keep trying to remind myself about how this scene needs to be almost over the top visual, since like I reminded in the intro to this snippet, they're on a webcam together

      Delete
  3. She angled her fingers so that just a bit of her nail scrapped her skin. (Nice touch! for this tender moment)
    Thanks for bringing us more of Bina and Tab ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and thanks for the comment, Melody :) I can't wait to see how what I wrote long hand at the gaming store fits into the scene... I'm still pondering the end of the scene though. Bina masturbates to orgasm in the scene immediately before; I'm not sure if Tab's orgasm is the goal in this scene

      Delete
  4. That's you writing tired? *grin* All good and HOT HOT HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, Sheri :D well I went out and spent family time and it was almost midnight by the time I got home. I was too sleepy to type :D but there's always next week :D

      Delete
  5. Joelle, this is really excellent, truly. I could see it! Great job.

    ReplyDelete