Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

#WIPiTuP At the Dog Park #FF #ageplay #Mommy

Sharing WIPs (works in progress) can be so very fun! On this lovely blog hop, enjoy a bunch of authors sharing excerpts of what they're working on- get ready to add some great books to your TBR, once the author publishes :) Although occasionally you may find an author sharing a published work. Give 'em a break- these may just be roughly edited- but please do leave a comment! We authors like to know we're going in a good direction.



Yes, I titled this "at the dog park," but given the lack of anything hot within the time at the park, I'm sharing the end and the set up for Joey's next punishment. I am pleased to announce that I've finished the added stuff to the "Mommy's Visit" portion of my book "Mommy." The 36 pages of the visit need given to my BRs before I get this all ready to submit to a publisher :) So this may be the last bit of "Mommy" that you get before the book is published :D Jim is the guy they meet at the dog park.

---

Mommy closed the door and climbed in herself. As she was starting her car, she looked into her mirror at me. "Once we've gotten him settled in at home, my plan to take you somewhere special must be postponed until after I paddle your behind."

"Yes, Mommy," I mumbled. I wanted to ask what "somewhere special" was, but didn't think that was a good idea.

"You nearly flashed Jim your panties when you went on the doggie slide."

"I'm very sorry, Mommy. I got so caught up with playing with the doggies." I felt my bottom lip shaking.



Mommy closed the door; Rex had gone to sleep in his bed in Master's bedroom. She turned on the classical music station.

I waited and watched Mommy's preparations.

She straightened the daybed's comforter before moving to the book shelf. She pulled the thick wooden ruler from its spot.

The gasp escaped my parted lips. The adult in me criticized my choice in not buying a thinner, more supple plastic ruler, but an old-fashioned one, its sturdy body as forbidding as a BDSM paddle.

Mommy pursed her lips at me. "It seems you've earned yourself another spanking for not behaving in a ladylike manner, especially when you shouldn't have been behaving as a little in the first place."

I lowered my chin to my chest, feeling so very small.



8 comments:

  1. It sounds like Joey is going to have one very red and very sore bottom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Mommy isn't happy with her :D Thanks for the comment, Meredith

      Delete
  2. Love the mention of the plastic ruler verses the old fashioned wooden one. I think this scene is going to be a great addition. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Melody :) I did enjoy adding some of those little details and letting Joey do the inner comments to add the nuance of "adult Joey"

      Delete
  3. I have to agree - she should've been more careful when buying supplies that could end up meeting with her bottom! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heh thanks for the comment, Shelly. Yeah, I only buy the thinner plastic rulers, just in case lol

      Delete
  4. I'm a little late this week as always, but loved this scene. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya, Jennifer- I'm way behind too with everything going on this week for me. I'm not sure when I'll catch up. But thanks for the comment :) I'm thinking of sharing a little further in this scene for Saturday Spankings this weekend :D

      Delete