Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

#Taboo2sday Racing to get her orgasm? #FF #sex

Take a risk and try something a little taboo with me? D I promise you'll find delights and scares depending on how adventurous you are...



So if you haven't already enjoyed what of 'Tabitha and Bina in Love" that I shared for #MasturbationMonday, you might want to read here first. :D I continued 10 lines further from that scene to give you something a little taboo.

---

Bina stopped talking for a moment, although the sounds of her fingers moving wetly over her body came to Tabitha across the phone. "Are you still driving safely?"

"Yes. Are you racing to come before I get home or something? I'm just a few minutes from home."

Bina chuckled. "Racing to orgasm. It's certainly a thought. Because yes, I did see enough of your beauty on the video chat that I'm so close to coming. I love imagine your lacy panties and the way they highlight the delicate curves of your ass."

---
Of course with Love Spanks 2015 just around the corner- see the lovely graphic that Anastasia Vitsky had made in the right margin for more info- I'm thinking on "the love that dare not speak its name"- in this case, woman/woman love.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you continued this sce Joelle. Very hot!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) I can't wait until I get back to writing today

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. yeah :D You can't even imagine, Emily, how long I sat there and debated if Bina would say ass or a gentler word :D. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete