Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, January 2, 2015

#SatSpanks No spanking before cuddles, please, Mommy #ageplay #Mommy

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.


So I'm bending over my armchair waiting for the spanking; in my defense, I will say that there's several short sentences and it's only 9. :D I went out with my Master and managed to move beyond where I was stuck in "Mommy." Here's a threatening snippet- will Joey be good and just get cuddles?

I started to shove my crayons into the pretty music notes box she'd got me at the store.

"No, no, Joey," Mommy scolded. "Put your crayons away nice so they last longer."

"Yes, Mommy." I stuck out my bottom lip.

"Do you want a spanking before your nap?"

"No, Mommy. I'm good." I slowed down putting away my crayons so her frowny face would go back to smiling.


16 comments:

  1. Nice snippet Joelle, love 'so her frowny face would go back to smiling'.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid I wouldn't do well as a little - I'm grown and would still be cramming my crayons in just any old way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol PK- it'd only be the function of pleasing the Big for me that I would put the crayons in neatly.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Meredith :) I hope you enjoy the whole scene :D

      Delete
  4. Nothing more bratty than a pouty lower lip, the image is clear in my mind. Cute snippet, Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Maddie :) Yup, completely brattie :D

      Delete
  5. I recognize that look. Very nice and true to life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Leigh. Funny thing- my teen bopped his head quick to look- "Hey! You know you're not old enough to read my writing!"- and he set in to argue, "Why would you want a spanking before a nap?" Snorts, I told him to go away :D

      Delete
  6. Aww. Her frowny face - you've really gotten into the head of a little. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Normandie :) It's happening wonderfully, although teen is tired of "My Little Pony" playing on the living room tv :D

      Delete