Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, January 23, 2015

#SatSpanks Joey bends over for the old wooden ruler #spanking #FF #BDSM #MFF

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.



Okay :D so I made it to sign up with about 30 mins left :D Somehow my mother decided that a water park was the perfect place to celebrate my dad's and my birthdays and themed it "in the tropics"- um, did she forget she gave birth to a child who's allergic to the sun?? But I got signed up and now I' shaking off ucky parent willies to dip into my ageplay/BDSM/spanking menage. Now my BRs for "Mommy" have gotten their copies of the section I wrote (here, you can read a little I shared on Wednesday if you like) and I'm going to share a randier :D snippet for Saturday Spankings because um, well I'm almost ready to submit this to a publisher hehehe. So this is a few lines from Wednesday, but I couldn't decide what hot snippet to share :D

Mommy yanked her hand out of me and pulled my panties off.

The first spank caught me off guard, its sharpness causing my slave mind to chirp about Mommy cupping her hand. The spanks fell one after another and I started to relax into the delicious penitential pain.

Mommy landed a spank on my sit-spot.

I cried out, "Mommy, please!"

Mommy stopped spanking with her hand only to start again with the cruel ruler.

I kicked up my legs, my body sliding forward as if I could escape the spanking.

"No you don't!"


12 comments:

  1. I love it!! I can't wait to finally be able to read this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Meredith :) you'll see part of why I struggled so just to pick the snippet for the hop :D

      Delete
  2. You captured both sides of this experience. Fabulous last line. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, S.J. First and last lines of the snippet are definitely fun. I debated about the panties thing, but I definitely wanted Mommy's "No you don't" :D

      Delete
  3. Ouch! The ruler.
    Nicely done, Joelle
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment,Katherine :) I was never so happy that I wrote this in the first person, getting to put in the joke about Joey's slave mind.

      Delete
  4. Excellent snippet! I love your writing Joelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a the age-play voice down pat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the comment, Cara :) It was something I got to learn over the writing, like Joey and Mare figured out their roles

    ReplyDelete