Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Monday, January 5, 2015

Life interupts- be back on Thursday, maybe :)

I decided I would give my readers a head's up-- I go in for a routine procedure on 1/6th and I'm just wound, worried. I'm not going to be doing my regular hops on Tuesday and Wednesday, but here are their links to you can read the others who are.

http://tdbloghop.blogspot.com/2014/12/taboo-1-6.html

http://wipitupwednesday.blogspot.com/2014/12/wipping-up-new-year-on-januaray-8th.html

I'm hoping to be back on my game by Thursday :) Although at the moment I have no clue what I might share for Saturday Spankings. There are also "Out of the Night: Book One" blog tour posts to reshare as well as things I've been thinking on still to write. Hopefully you have more stuff to read soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best for the procedure and a speedy recovery Joelle. Will be thinking of you.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete