Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Updates!!!

So yes, I did finish Nanowrimo with their validator telling me that I had 50032 words. "Tabitha and Bina in Love" has been spell checked and backed up to my online storage account. I had plans for December, but as of yet, the chest/head cold I caught from my Master 11/29th has been mocking those plans. So I was planning to take the first two weeks of December off Tab (thank Melody Parks for that one lol) and Bina to finish my ageplay/BDSM menage MFF while my beta reader with Vala's Story reads "Skipping down the Primrose Path: Book Three." Right now, I'm just trying to feel good enough to breathe and to pick something from Tab and Bina to share on Saturday for the Saturday Spankings hop, although this cold has me not writing sex, so the wondrous webcam sex scene for Tab and Bina remains unwritten. Oh but I am planning to treat myself to Tymber Dalton's "Cardinal's Rule" because fuck but I want to read a book where the sub isn't a newbie who needs to overcome her resistance to submitting

http://www.bookstrand.com/cardinals-rule the buy link to Tymber's book on BookStrand
Did I mention before how I have a phobia of all medical health personnel in the course of their jobs? Of course I did :D but it struck me as amusing that I wanted to buy this book before heading to an unfortunate appointment with a gynecologist today while I struggle to breathe from this stupid cold.


6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention, Joelle. I understand how much being sick can affect one's writing. I do hope you feel better, soon.. very soon! Tab and Bina will understand too. I hope you shake the cold before Christmas. It's no fun being sick over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and thanks for the comment, I all meant to give a link to your website too... darned cold meds, but at least the health history for the gyn is filled out save for a few numbers to collect. Yeah, over this cold would be good. Shaman keeps saying "I'm mostly over it" although it likes like I got a worse case ugh. I just wanna get to work. I'm a few scenes needing written away from "Mommy" done and then packaged for submission. Depending on how my BR is doing, I may swing back to Tab and Bina or Vala's Story once "Mommy" is with a pub. ATM, I'm just wanting well enough to go to the Sweets and Songs at my local UU and/or the TGIO party for my local nano region

      Delete
  2. Oh Joelle, being sick just sucks. I hope you are feeling much better soon! Take care.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Roz :) I think I'm finally seeing the end of it- at least I haven't had a cough fighting that turned my face red yet today

      Delete
  3. ((HUGS)) Thank you so much!! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Tymber :) Well I'm really enjoying your book so that's been fun. I think I overdid it bit today shopping; I'm about to put my feet up and go back to reading I think :D

      Delete