Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

#Taboo2sday I love the word cunt!

Take a risk and try something a little taboo with me? D I promise you'll find delights and scares depending on how adventurous you are



I look between my legs at my shaved pussy lips. Pussy. Yeah, that's normally a taboo word to me. I really don't like it. It feels like a weak word to me. I like cunt! Love cunt, in fact! For my love of the word cunt, I was excited to be able to buy the book "Cunt: a declaration of independence" by Inga Muscio. I'm only 28 pages into a 353 page book, but I'm pushing forward. It seems on the way to sex positive talk I'll have to wait out singing the praises of attuning ourselves to the moon to make cramps easier. So pushing past 100 words, don't think moon cycles will keep me from needing to get a D&C to see what's wrong with me.


8 comments:

  1. It's funny, I'm the opposite, I prefer the word pussy. I really hope your health issues are resolved and that you are feeling much better soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Roz :) It's interesting, the connections we have to different words.

      Delete
  2. I love cunt. My hubs and I are those ppl that use it casually in every day lingo like fuck, shit, or asshole. We have to rein ourselves in constantly b/c we forget ppl aren't usually as liberal as we are about the use of cunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Aubrey. It's a totally normal word in my household. One of my particular things in life has been getting teen to understand time/place on words like that. When it comes to writing, it's a thing too lol. My Master once pondered aloud, "What would happen if you took one of your books and tamed the language to things like pussy? You'd probably sell as many books as Fifty Shades." I'm not sure how right He is on that, but it's an intriguing ponder. I know in my nano novel that my word choice ended up including cunt a lot less than usual.

      Delete
  3. Darnit! My comment got eaten! I was going to say that I love both words, but the c-word is definitely more taboo for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. argh, bad blogger. Pussy does have its place; I found it worked sometimes with Tabitha and Bina, but with Vala and her world, cunt just feels right. I would say that neither word is taboo for me, even if I dislike pussy; I have to remember how the rest of the world feels about the words though :D thanks for the comment, Emily

      Delete
    2. I guess I have a problem with me saying either word. I don't mind reading either or even hearing either, but I just can't get them past my lips. Damn Catholic school education!
      I am sorry to read about your problems. It might be fibroids. Unfortunately, they can be inherited. The good thing (for me) about having them is that I had a hysterectomy (just the uterus) at 38. No more periods for the rest of my life or birth control. Just wonderful!

      Delete
    3. thanks for the comment, Marybeth. Silly thing didn't let me know because of how your post is staked. It ended up being a polyp not far from where one of the Fallopian tubes connected to the uterus. I've had one normal period, where OTC period medicine helped. So yes, get to rid it out until menopause happens, whenever it does.

      Delete