Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

#Taboo2sday Cyber Spankings and Erotic Author Identity

Take a risk and try something a little taboo with me? D I promise you'll find delights and scares depending on how adventurous you are




I'm approaching this as a blogger because that's where I find a portion of this irritation. I vented this past weekend on Facebook about people making assumptions about me because I write BDSM erotic fiction. A guy had read some promos for my blog post and assumed that meant he could PM me to ask if I wanted a spanking from him. It might seem hypocritical to some given my interest in LDR and cyber relationships, but I certainly don't want a random guy to spank me online- my Master is sitting about 1.5 yards away from me if I wanted a spanking.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Tara :) I really find it said that online and especially social media like Facebook seems to make people think that the regular rules of etiquette don't matter

      Delete
  2. I really, really love the incredible variety of stuff you offer for Tuesdays, Joelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comment, Emily :) how ironic that you should make that comment when I just finished a post tomorrow that mentions #Taboo2sday and how I wasn't going to save my comment about women's health and menstruation for another taboo hop :D

    ReplyDelete