Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, December 19, 2014

#SatSpanks A Playful Poem of Spankings Missed

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.


I have an owwie tummy- even posted about health in my Thursday post- and my Master joked about me snarking at Him even though I'm unwell. So before my owwie tummy, He was being whiny and self-absorbed and intimacy is again hurting. Of course this is when I'm trying to write my little Joey so I can finish "Mommy" and get it submitted. So you all get to enjoy a brattish poem :D.

Joelle is sad because it's been too long
since she's gotten a IRL spanking.
She was offered a cyber one from a creepy guy
(it made her vent on #Taboo2sday)
However maybe when she's talking to The Queen in bed
(come back on Monday to see how she comes with him)
if she begged really sweetly, he'd give her a virtual spanking
which wouldn't be cheating 'cause he's based on her Master


12 comments:

  1. Very creative - hope you're tummy is better and he's not as snarky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm generally the one with the snark problem,in Master's opinion :D but thanks for the comment and the wishes :) It seems I have a reprieve of good health at least for a day or two.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Lucy :) I had fun writing this little poem

      Delete
  3. Great poem! I'm glad you're feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment and the wishes, Mary :) I'm doing good... just pondering what to share for next weekend now :D And enjoying all the SatSpanks snippets this weekend

      Delete
  5. Great poem Joelle. Hope you are feeling much better soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Roz :) I had fun and am now feeling better- with the exception of "post workout achies"- I did a Jillian Michaels workout yesterday and I feel it

      Delete