Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, December 12, 2014

#SatSpanks Joey waits for her spanking

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.


I've been focusing the last few days on "Mommy"- remember "Mommy"? The BDSM/ageplay menage where Josephine the slave goes to her Master and says "Master, could I please have a Mommy?" Mommy has come to visit Andrew and Josephine. She takes Joey and her new dog Rex to the dog park and Joey doesn't remember to act like Josephine.

---

Mommy closed the door; Rex had gone to sleep in his bed in Master's bedroom. She turned on the classical music station.

I waited and watched Mommy's preparations.

She straightened the daybed's comforter before moving to the book shelf. She pulled the thick wooden ruler from its spot.

The gasp escaped my parted lips.

Mommy pursed her lips at me. "It seems you've earned yourself another spanking for not behaving in a ladylike manner, especially when you shouldn't have been behaving as a little in the first place."

---

Okay, I couldn't help myself with the tease. Yes, I'm only leading up to the spanking here :D. I could only share 8 sentences after all :D. Come back on Wednesday for #WIPiTuP where I'll share so much more of the scene.


20 comments:

  1. You couldn't help yourself, huh. I think Mommy should take care of this little teaser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL couldn't help myself at all, Leigh :D I know, I need a spanking... although after telling my Master a little bit about writing Joey's corner time and how I dislike the notion of corner time, He was saying it sounded like a fine punishment for me, ACK! hehe thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. Your Master is one lucky man, Ms. Casteel. :) Cute, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Maggie :) LOL I'm not sure He'd always agree- it's not easy being in love with someone who's bipolar.

      Delete
  3. Joelle you are a tease! Great snippet :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, aren't I? :D thanks for the comment, Roz

      Delete
  4. Ooh, rulers can make a point very nicely. I think the butterflies of dread have surely begun to fill her stomach. I like this. There aren't enough F/f books out there. Thanks for developing this relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd only had Mommy give hand spankings so far and since she's punishing Joey for a repeat offense, I felt I needed to up things. I've enjoyed a lot of things with this book that's different. All the F/f stuff, especially that it's a Mommy and a little girl. Then the fact that the dominant is a shift worker. My poor Master lol, He'd said something about "Do you know how it feels to work so many days in a row with no break?"- He's in the midst of an overtime string to show up Andrew, and I started to explain about my shift worker dom in this book. :D my Master asked if I was trying to tell Him that I wasn't doing okay. "Nope, not about me, Master," I said, even if He's working straight through until Christmas day currently. Thanks for the comment, Jolynn

      Delete
  5. This was great and I'm happy to know I can read more Wednesday. Looks like she's getting it from all sides - and really, what could be better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, PK. It was interesting as I went over what came after this punishment scene to add in details that would be caused by it. You know, trying to balance two although different dominants for one sub has actually been the trickiest thing in this book

      Delete
  6. Love the careful preparations - the closed door, the classical music, all adding to the anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the comment, Tara. Yes, the preparations :) I love them too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure Joelle, keeps us waiting. Nice snippet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heh thanks for the comment, Mary :D I'm a special kind of brat, i know :D

      Delete
  9. Oh, lovely ladylike-ness, and the lack thereof. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup lol, Emily. I promise there's at least one line in the longer piece I'm sharing on Wednesday that you'll just love :D thanks for the comment

      Delete
  10. Mmm, great tease. And I love a thick ruler...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Renee :) It strikes me that I didn't describe the ruler at all... good thing this is still an active WIP :D

      Delete