Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, December 19, 2014

Do you enjoy Western romances? Then you'll love Angie Sargenti's "The Cowboy and the Mail Order Bride"!


Excerpt:

            John Henry approved of all the changes around the place.  My energy--now that I was well again--was up, and apparently it amused him to see me work so hard.  He waylaid me in the bedroom one evening after supper, after Mrs. Allen had gone home, and he sat down on the edge of the bed.
            “You sure are full of piss and vinegar,” he told me.  “Keep it up.  You’ll need it.”
            “What do you mean?” I asked, straightening my spine.
            “What I mean, little lady, is that I’m going to start training you to be a proper rancher’s wife.  You’ll learn how to drive a wagon and ride a horse, how to keep the books...oh, all manner of things.”
            “I have ridden a horse,” I told him.  “Sidesaddle.”
            “That won’t do you no good around here.  I’m going to buy you a pair of britches and teach you how to ride western style.  Plus, I got a little old donkey cart you can drive around here, where you can’t hurt nothing.  Just ’til you get the hang of it, that is.”
            “But I thought I was going to be a fine lady.” 
            “You are.  After all that.  Which puts me in mind of something I’ve been wanting to do.”
            “Consummate our marriage?”
            “Yep.  That, too.  But first, do you remember what I wrote to you about discipline?”
            “Yes.”
            “Well, I had a thought, that maybe we ought to do a little preventative discipline.”
            I cast him a searching glance.
            “I don’t understand,” I told him.
            “Well, Missus, it’s like this.  I thought maybe we’d get the ball rolling by showing you what one of my bare-bottomed spankings will feel like.”
            I looked at him, shocked.
            “Bare-bottomed, and we haven’t even consummated our marriage yet?”
            John Henry flushed and gazed up at me, one brow raised.
            “Don’t worry.  We’ll get to all that afterwards, but first, we’re going to have us a nice, long spanking.”
            He grabbed for my hand, but I pulled away.
            “But I haven’t done anything wrong.”
            “You’re doing something wrong right now.  Now get that bustle off and mind me when I tell you to do something.  Get going, before you make me mad.”
            I reached way up under my skirts and unbuckled my bustle.  It fell like a house of cards, each hoop falling one after the other to the floor.  I felt my heart pounding and my mouth went dry. Sick with fear, I just couldn’t bring myself to obey the rest of his command. 
            He grabbed me again, but I balked.
            “Wait.  I need a handkerchief first.”
            “All right, but after that, I want you to come here and get over my lap like a good girl.”
            He waited patiently for me to fetch a hankie, and I pressed it to my lips before returning to his side.
            “Come on,” he said, patting his lap.  “Over you go.”

Blurb:

Eleanor's parents passed away unexpectedly, leaving her penniless. Fearing she had no other options, she accepts an offer of marriage from a wealthy rancher. She agrees to travel out west and become his bride, but part of that agreement means she must subject herself to his discipline.

John Henry Morgan expects his new bride to be an obedient wife, but soon finds the headstrong Eleanor taking his home--and his heart--by storm.

Can the impetuous Mrs. Morgan abide by her new husband’s rules and make him a comfortable wife, or will she lose him to his former lady friend, Miss Lou Anne Franklin?

Buy Links:






Bio:
 
Hello.  My name is Angela Sargenti, but you can call me Angie.  I write mostly erotica, but I’m also fond of horror, as evidenced by my zombie blog, After Old Joe.  I wrote my first erotic stories under my pen name, AR Shannon, but quickly changed to my real name.  I enjoy reading, cooking, and working on my dollhouse.  I also like to poke around antique fairs and such and collect strange things.  Some of my favorite finds are a pair of tusk candlesticks, a werewolf action figure, and an acupuncture doll.  I live in California with my husband and three crazy cats.


Her story “Help! My Wife is a Former Dominatrix!” appears in the upcoming anthology, The Big Book of Domination, and her five sexy e-books, Working Out the Kinks, Start Me Up: A Collection of Erotic Love Stories, So Spankable!, Brattitudes, Lord Sir Beast, and Werewolf Brothers Make Better Lovers are all available at Amazon.  The Cowboy and the Mail-Order Bride is my second novel with Blushing Books, my first being She’s No Angel.

Social Media Links:

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed the excerpt and love the sound of this. Thank you Joelle and Angela :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) I loved "She's No Angel" and this one seems awesome too :)

      Delete