Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Are you on Facebook? Would you like to have some fun with me?

Not like that, you perv :D But really I'm not interested in any cyber spankings, especially from random guys on FB. However ;D with all the talk about what FB is doing to authors pages in the new year, I created a FB group "Joelle's World of Sex." Now I primarily use my FB author page to promote posts on this blog, but I'm planning to make promoting these posts as only one small part of this group. So you'll get the chance to interact with me, see the funny and/or sexual things I share, have all sorts of fun :D If you're on Facebook, please check it out!

First here's the article to lead me to the decision on the group:
http://thewriteconversation.blogspot.com/2014/12/social-media-mondayhow-facebook-changes.html?spref=fb

and the group's URL:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/627190870725810/

No comments:

Post a Comment