Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Vala's lessons, or how The Queen is teaching Vala



In an amusing twist, as I was planning this post in my head, I was looking in "The Beginning of Knowledge: Book Four" for a lesson to snippet from for #WIPitUp blog hop. Then in the snippet from "Gates of the Garden: Book Two" that I shared in the Seductive Studs and Sirens blog hop the day after "Gates"s release was one of The Queen and Iona discussing Vala's training, even as Iona's fist was still nestled within Vala's orgasming body. Further, I searched by mind (and past blog posts) because I was sure that I'd talked about one of the points of my Vala's Story serial is Vala's training to be the slave The Queen wants her to be- it was pure luck that I thought to look through my tags one last time and noticed "BDSM training" where the post was one of four.

From that post, I'm going to share the lesson plan for week 1- began in "Gates of the Garden: Book Two" and completed in the upcoming release "Skipping Down the Primrose Path: Book Three" (currently with my BR).

Week 1:
Collaring ceremony; Etiquette: titles, towards other Doms & subs, proper demeanor; Philosophical discussion of obedience

Of course, if you've read "Out of the Night: Book One," you know that a very serious misbehavior on Abrecan's part caused The Queen to move Vala's collaring ceremony to the Sunday on which he brought her to his mansion; he needed the constancy of her collaring ceremony to drive away some negative emotions he was feeling. So he is left with the rest of his plan for the week and a little more time to enjoy himself with Vala around her training. In a file on my computer, I have all the weeks of Vala's training planned out, all the way until the end of the Vala's Story serial.

One of the many lines of "readers not understanding my plans" that has caused me frustration is the fact of Vala's training. Vala IS in training, as I vented in that other post. While The Queen most definitely structures his world to be a medium protocol BDSM world, it has a structure to it that many BDSM erotic romances are missing. There is no vanilla person who has no clue and slowly needs introduced to BDSM. There is no man/woman couple where he's known he was a dominant for a long time and is working to help her find her submissive nature so she'll fall deeply in love with him and submit to him. Vala has seen BDSM interactions, even before coming to live in The Queen's mansion. What she needs is to learn first hand as he wants her to learn. Importantly to the scope of the serial, he has a lot he wants her to learn.

I considered what scenes from the above lessons to share; true enough, "philosophical discussion of obedience" is in "Skipping Down the Primrose Path: Book Three" so you'll have to wait for that. It was hard- no pun intended lol- but while lessons are often in time set aside for them, it's common for flirting, romantic moments, life moments to happen before during, and after them. So a lesson in the Opium den about proper demeanor gives us this...

From "Gates of the Garden: Book Two" Copyright Joelle Casteel 2014.

"But the lesson." The Queen pulled Adan up to kneeling by her hair; the three girls moaned. He pulled on her nipples through the shirt until she lifted her shoulders. "Now to see if you have any panties on underneath this shirt." He used her hands to lift and then hold the shirt at her hips. "No panties."

"Just a little tease, my Queen," Prisca murmured.

"Just a little." The Queen laughed. He shoved Adan's knees wide apart with his hands. "Fold your hands against your neck."

Shuddering softly, Adan lifted her hands and buried them under her hair, against her neck.

"Normally, I do not put my slaves into position when they should be kneeling up." The Queen pressed his index finger against Vala's lips. "I know you have seen slaves regularly in this position."

Vala nodded against The Queen's finger.

"Before we continue, you should be in your posture collar."

"Yes, my Queen." Best not to ponder when or how he got my collar in his possession, but why is that stupid thing turning me on? She wrapped her hair around her hand and lifted it.

"Good girl." The Queen kissed Vala's neck just before wrapping the thick leather collar around it.

 "Are you starting to love this collar yet?"

"Yes, my Queen." Vala blinked her eyes, the intensity of The Queen's gaze tormenting her. "If it pleases you, my Queen."

"Good girl." The Queen sat beside the bed, his legs crossed in front of him. "So kneel up."
Already part way there, my Queen. Vala lifted her ass off her calves and spread her knees apart until she felt the strain in her hips. She steadily looked into The Queen's eyes as she slipped her hands underneath her hair and folded them against her collar, the warm leather strangely comforting.

The Queen studied Vala in silence, letting the time slip away as he took in her shaking legs. "Good. So this is kneeling up, my lovely baby." He squeezed her breasts in his large hands until she moaned. "Other than submissive pose, this is also a good position to assume when you have not been ordered to anything specific."

"Yes, my Queen," Vala whimpered.

The Queen pulled Vala's g-string to her knees. His fingers explored her, one moving into her cunt as his thumb moved over her clit. "Did the way I put Adan into this position turn you on?"

"Yes, my Queen." Vala's hips made the smallest movements against The Queen's hand.

"What about the position itself?" The Queen slipped a second finger into Vala's cunt. "I do like the look of your legs, the way your thighs shake with tension, in this position."

"Yes, it turns me on, to be kneeling this way in front of you, my Queen."


BLURB:

Vala is very comfortable in her new life, her new name. She's hopelessly in love, with The Queen, with Iona, with life. She's learning about BDSM and knows The Queen has many surprises, lessons planned for her. She's looking forward to ceremony day...

The Queen considers, stresses, ponders. Sometimes he goes to Simon for help, especially since Tommy messed up so bad. He's considering things in the long term as he watches Vala blossom into what he wants her to be...

Things are settling down and they aren't for the rest of the stable. Tommy did so mess things up, but at least there's Vala's training to entertain, to occupy the stable as The Queen uses them in the ways he needs. Abrecan, Orlee, and Gaelan struggle to come to terms with what one decision did to their lives in the stable...

Please come along with Joelle on this journey, shared with the readers in serial fashion. A multitude of "Happily-ever-afters" are waiting with the completion of book 9.

Author's Note: This novel is meant for open-minded adults. Activities described include a wide range of BDSM and sexual activities, some of which are male/male, male/female, group sex, consensual slavery, oral/anal/vaginal intercourse, bondage. The story also covers some sensitive topics in characters' back stories, such as drug abuse, childhood abuse, religious abuse.

Buy links:

2 comments:

  1. Very hot snippet Joelle! Love the description of the pose.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) the funny thing, lessons like these of Vala's training are informed by my ideas as a home educators- lessons for my home educated teen don't stop because I'm doing housework- so Vala's lessons don't stop for sex, or sometimes the sex is the lesson :D

      Delete