Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

#Taboo2sday Her cock in their hole #anal #genderqueer

Take a risk and try something a little taboo with me? D I promise you'll find delights and scares depending on how adventurous you are



I shared the first part of Sum and Yuri meeting (this is a short story from one of the erotic romance authors in my Nano-novel) for WIP it up Wednesday last week. For this Taboo Tuesday, I wanted to share a snippet of the sex between Yuri and Sum.

Sum had a bad Thanksgiving, having chosen it as the time to come out about being genderqueer to their parents and finding themselves disowned. Yuri, from an accepting family, is trying to make the overnight delay thanks to airplane issues better for Sum.

-----

"While you were getting the condom, I lubed my ass for you." Sum grinned. "Your lovely cock should slide right into me."

Yuri straddled Sum's thighs. She took her cock in her right hand, the lube from the condom's package making her hand glide up and down. She glanced at their hole and moaned at the glimmering moisture. Before common sense could leave her, she guided the tip into Sum's begging hole.

"Yes," Sum hissed as the penetration slowly continued.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Emily :) definitely yum :)

      Delete
  2. Actually the 'their hole' is where I got confused LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if you read the first part of Yuri and Sum's story, Raya :D thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete