Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, November 28, 2014

#SatSpanks I'd love to [spank myself] for you

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.



I'm hoping to get back to a super hot sex scene between Bina and Tabitha that my teen interrupted because someone texted "Happy Thanksgiving" to our phone and he didn't know the number- I'll probably even share some of that scene in a future SatSpanks. For now I want to share a bit of my ladies talking about their spanking interests during their first cyber date. Bina is speaking about a woman she'd formerly had a long distance relationship with.

---

"She wanted to spank me but I wanted to spank her." Bina licked her lips. "She wasn't at all open to switching. She wasn't open to implements or even the idea of spanking herself so I could watch over the webcam."

Tabitha blinked her eyes, sitting in the arousal building from Bina's words. "I'd love to for you."

Bina sat up straight in her chair. "Ah, I wasn't asking you, at least not yet.

16 comments:

  1. That is quite a conversation for a first cyber date! LoL. Great snippet Joelle

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) Well this is later in the date :D And they do both write erotic romance :D

      Delete
  2. I think she will be asking very soon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D most definitely. thanks for the comment, Tara :)

      Delete
  3. Cyber dating always seemed unfulfilling to me - but maybe I haven't thought it through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think part of it is what a person wants. So for you, PK, it seems unfilling. I don't think there's necessarily a right or wrong here. I however think of good online friends and how important they are in my life and how much better if I was romantically involved with one. I can imagine being fulfilled. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  4. A willing participant, how can an offer like that be turned down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yes, Leigh. I'm thinking some more description will go in these lines. Like I want to talk about Tabitha's expression, how it makes Bina feel. Yum :D Good thing I'm not working on that scene in the coffeeshop I'm sitting in atm :D thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  5. I'm sure it won't be long before she's asked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Holla. yeah :) since Tabitha is flexible :D

      Delete
  6. I hope that Bina finds a person who allows her to spank her too! By the way, I also love the name Bina! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Meredith. Bina is pretty :) Although I was struggling earlier with a story of Bina's with a character named Bliss- I kept typing Bina instead :D

      Delete
  7. They are so cute! Hope they get the spanking they want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Normandie. It's nice when desires match up :D

      Delete
  8. I wonder just how long and if at all she will ask... Great snippet Joelle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Constance. I don't think too long :D

      Delete