Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, November 14, 2014

#SatSpanks The flowers Bina gives Tabitha #FF #romance #cyber



8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.



So I came across a link on Facebook today and it gave me an idea for Bina and Tabitha- remember, my main characters in my Nano-novel this year? Not either of their characters :D. "11 Things that are supposed to happen on real dates but don't anymore." Well this article is only about male/female pairings that live close enough to date offline. :D I needed to take and twist this into Bina and Tabitha's female/female pairing in a long distance relationship. This week I'm sharing Bina's description of the flowers she's giving Tabitha; next week, I'm hoping to have a snippet of the women talking about spanking- Tabitha writes spanking romance and Bina sometimes writes BDSM, so I think eventually they need to talk about spanking.

I hope you aren't allergic to flowers. When I saw this arrangement with the calico cat vase and two lavender roses, I just had to buy it for you. I wondered how this cat's markings compare to your Lisa's fur. I love the caramel and black on the head and back, then all that white down the chest and the underbelly. I laugh to imagine what this cat's whiskers feel like and that cute little pink nose. I thought two roses was a lovely touch; I hope you do as well. I loved the lavender roses from the first moment I saw them, their delicate silvery purple color so startling. Then to see the lavender flowers in the cat vase? The caramel looked even more like candy then and I thought of how sweet it would be to spend time on a date with you.


20 comments:

  1. Nicely done, Joelle. Very descriptive and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Mary. I started to think though, my premise largely rests on the notion of how great a long distance relationship could be in the hands of two erotic romance authors and the flowers seemed a good place to start.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Tara. I'm having so much fun as Bina works with that article :D It's too fun re-imagining it for a female/female couple as well as cyber.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Cara :) Well the article does say you should be nervous before a date, especially a first one :D

      Delete
  4. That is so sweet. Flowers are a lovely treat, even more so when you can hear the thoughtfulness that went into the purchase. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, S.J. Yeah, getting to know the whole process of picking them :)

      Delete
  5. I love this Joelle, very sweet and I love how descriptive Bina is, both of the flowers and vase and her thoughts. Very nice :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) I can't wait until Bina gets to give the flowers to Tabitha, and tease at "would you like to exchange snail mail addresses so I can order it for you?" :D

      Delete
  6. Such Sweet Stuff...flowers. Giving a woman flowers. Is that a tradition that is slowly dying out? Where are all those wonderful rituals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, those rituals... well did you check out the article that I linked? The one I'm using as my guide for this cyber date? i decided since Bina asked Tabitha that Bina would be the one to bring the flowers :) It has been such good one, like Bina deciding what to wear and finally deciding on the one sari she has (from when she graduated from high school), her worries about Tabitha accepting her race- she is from India after all, well her parents. Thanks so much for the comment, Maggie. I'm enjoying my ladies' sweetness all right.

      Delete
  7. It's easy to see you are writing about someone that cares and puts great thought into the friendship. I like that in any character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, PK. It's been good writing them. I just started them brainstorming for a short story that they've gotten special permission from the editor for the call to write together and they agree to keep it in the midwest; too many Midwestern LGBT+ folk know what it's like to live in horrible isolation. So yes, the caring Bina and Tabitha show each other, it only makes sense :)

      Delete
  8. Super sweet snippet Joelle. I can't wait to read the spanking conversation between Tabitha and Bina :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Constance. heh, I can't wait to write it- as I joked with a friend today, it's taking a lot longer to write this date that the date itself is supposed to last

      Delete