Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Monday, November 10, 2014

Publisher Spotlight- Loose ID

So with my premiere of these posts last week with Blushing Books, I haven't been published by Loose ID either... although I was amused by a few exchanged emails when I contacted them to make sure that rimjobs are okay (they have the usual "no bodily fluids" in their submission rules).


First off, I have to say that I'm impressed by the amount and diversity of the sub-genre choices in their categories; I do so hope that when things change in my finances and I'm able to buy more books that I remember to go to Loose ID's website. I mean :D they have steampunk erotic fiction! They also have this newer category that I don't quite understand what's in it- new adult. But yes, whatever erotic fiction you want, there's a good chance you'll find it there.

They hold daily specials, sell gift certificates, and have a VIP buyer's club.

I have tons of friends who've been published here too... this week (since Nanowrimo hasn't screwed up my brain last much yet :D) I'm going to share the links specifically to a few of their books

"31 Flavors of Kink" by Cari Silverwood and Leia Shaw

"Breeder" by Cara Bristol. I absolutely adored this book and can't wait to read "Terran" and "Warrior" (books 2 and 3 in this sci-fi spanking trilogy of hers).

Not written by a friend- yet, I can always hope- but I was happy to find 2 intersex stories in their LGBTTQ section and here's one of them- "Ill Met in Tanivar: A Sinjin and Asamir Adventure" by Reyna Todd.

I remember signing up for an account on their site- I like buying directly from the publisher's site when possible- I need to spend some time with my wish list, I think :D

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Joelle for mentioning Breeder, and for your posts on publishers. My understanding of the New Adult genre is that it features adults in their early twenties who are just starting out in life. Fifty Shades, I think, would qualify as a New Adult novel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome, Cara, on the mention, and thanks for the explanation of "new adult" :)

      Delete