Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, November 14, 2014

"Learning to Be Little Again" Meredith O'Reilly visits with her new ageplay romance release

** Just a note to say that when buy links are available, I'll update this post.

It's live on Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Little-Again-Meredith-OReilly-ebook/dp/B00PM3YNTY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416007805&sr=8-1&keywords=learning+to+be+little+again

A little Thanks!
Hi Joelle! I just wanted to say thank you so much for being so kind to host me on your blog. I really appreciate it! This story holds a special place in my heart because it tells people that at the end of the day, they can act however they want and they shouldn’t be ashamed or afraid of it. Anyway, thank you again for having me over!  


Blurb

Twenty four year old, Juliana once loved being a little, until the cruelty of the man she had called daddy broke her heart and she decided to never age play again. But when she fails to take care of herself and becomes ill, a worried friend brings her to Dr. Robert O’Connor, claiming that he will understand what she needs. Juliana is embarrassed and nervous, but to her surprise, Robert gives her a teddy bear and tells her a fairy tale to help her relax. Though the exam is intimate and thorough, Juliana feels safe the whole time and hopes afterwards that she’ll see more of the handsome doctor.

From the moment Robert heard about Juliana’s past, he wanted nothing more than to take away her pain and make sure she never has to worry about anyone hurting her again. He is thrilled when he asks her out and she shyly agrees. Though Juliana claims she doesn’t want to be a little anymore, he longs to prove to her that age play with him is nothing to fear. Robert is a patient man, and before long Juliana is calling him “daddy”, playing with her dolls, and coloring. He delights in taking care of her every need, dressing her in footie pajamas, and brushing her hair. Even when Juliana is disobedient and Robert has to put his baby girl over his knee and spank her bare bottom, it is always followed by plenty of loving hugs and cuddles.

Soon Juliana is eating more and sleeping better, and feels healthier than she has in a long time. But when the man who once abused her skips bail and threatens to hurt her if she continues to see her new daddy, she becomes terrified. Will she ever be free to relax in her daddy’s arms, knowing he will keep his little girl safe from everything and love her no matter what?

Publisher’s Note: Learning to be Little Again is a stand-alone sequel to Little Samantha’s Choice. It is an erotic romance novel that contains spankings, age play, medical play, anal play, sexual scenes, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.

Snippet (This is the first time that Juliana and Robert meet)

I was so nervous as I entered my office. Today was Juliana’s appointment. I really wanted her to like me and feel comfortable with me, and I couldn’t get the last time I saw her out of my head.
It had happened a few weeks ago. Mark had called me to tell me about an age play munch he was going to with the woman who’d been living with him. He asked me to go too, as he thought his roommate and I would hit it off. A munch was just a place for like-minded people to get together and talk about the lifestyle they participated in, in a safe setting, and I’d only been to them a couple of times in the past. Since I hadn’t had a little in a long time, I saw no point in going, but not wanting to be rude, I’d agreed, thinking I’d spend a few hours at the munch mingling.

I had never been so wrong in my entire life. I was talking to Jackson and Meghan, two parents I’d just met, when I saw Mark enter with the most beautiful girl in the world. Her curly black hair that ran down her shoulders and her cute little features had my cock as hard as a rock, and the instinct to wrap her up and protect her was overwhelming. I was about to go over and talk to them when I noticed her face. She looked terrified. Pausing, I sat down again, as Jackson’s little girl, Samantha, went up to greet the woman.

They talked for a couple of minutes and then Samantha got her to come and sit at our table. I watched as Meghan’s little Joey went to get her some food while Samantha tried to keep her calm.
After she settled down a little, I’d tried to talk to her, but for the most part, besides nodding her head a couple of times, she ignored me. At the end of the night, I finally got her to give me her cell phone number. As I was walking out of the restaurant, I just knew she was the one for me.


Author Bio

Meredith O’Reilly is a rather new author. She still can’t believe that she has had two stories published. As of right now, she is currently only writing age play stories, however she is trying to branch out and find another genre of stories to write for.
In her spare time, Meredith goes to school, watches a little too much Netflix, and experiments with learning how to cook new things in the kitchen. Mostly she tries to balance her life between school work and author work. That’s a task that is easier said than done, most times.

You can contact Meredith from one of these links!

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8421046.Meredith_O_Reilly

10 comments:

  1. Love the blurb and enjoyed the excerpt. Congratulations on the release Meredith! Thank you both for sharing.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) I'm sure Meredith appreciates it too :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for having me over on your blog Joelle! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a believer in finding (or being made to find) our inner child..
    Congrats on the 2 releases Meredith. Great blog Joellexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah :) Meredith's writes such precious littles

      Delete