Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

#WIPiTUp Master, Mommy, Joey... part 3- who gets to cum?!? :D

Sharing WIPs (works in progress) can be so very fun! On this lovely blog hop, enjoy a bunch of authors sharing excerpts of what they're working on- get ready to add some great books to your TBR, once the author publishes :) Although occasionally you may find an author sharing a published work. Give 'em a break- these may just be roughly edited- but please do leave a comment! We authors like to know we're going in a good direction.




Wait for my after snippet joking :D. For those just joining the hop, you'll want to read parts 1 and 2 first. I continue with "Mommy" (BDSM/ageplay menage MFF) and the first sex scene with Master, Mommy, and Joey.
---

Master pulled back, making room for Mommy and I to move.

I moved to the middle of the bed and laid on my back. Mommy moved onto her hands and knees, her beautiful body directly in my view. Looking at her lips, into her cunt, I couldn't manage "teen" for anything. I lifted my head, my mouth open.

Mommy lowered her hips to meet my mouth, moaning softly.

"Now that looks good." Master moved into place, a set of limbs just barely making it into my view. His fingers moved over Mommy, brushing against my fingers, my chin.

I kissed Master's fingers before they were replaced with His cock sliding into her. The view was fascinating, Him filling Mommy, their bodies joined before my eyes. I caught her clit in my lips, sucked it into my mouth.

Mommy's groans deepened. Her body swayed above me.

I held onto Mommy's waist, my hands so close to Master's where they gripped her hips, steadied her for His thrusts. I basked in the wetness covering my face, Mommy's wetness, the sweat of their bodies. I groaned into her flesh. I pressed my leg against Master.

Mommy cried out; I sucked harder. She pushed down on my mouth, still wailing. How absolutely wonderful Mommy sounded in her pleasure, the orgasm Master was giving her.

Master grunted above us; I tightened my body, my own orgasm hanging only on one of them to give me permission. "Joey doing a good job?"

"Very good," Mommy gasped. She moaned. "Harder, please. Gonna come again."

I felt Master's fingers push into mine as we both held on tight to Mommy, me struggling to keep indulging in her taste, Master wanting to give her what she begged for.

Mommy whimpered. "Gonna... gonna... harder!"

Master grunted. He pressed His leg back against mine.

"Like that!" Mommy shrieked. Her hips jerked, pulling her clit away from me. She fell to the bed beside me.

Master still gripped one of Mommy's hips. The bed rocked with His thrusts. He groaned and then stilled, His eyes closed, her head tucked beneath His chin.

Mommy smiled at me. "I think our good little girl needs some care now."

Master arched an eyebrow at me. "Maybe." He eased back away from Mommy. He tumbled out of bed, obviously to take care of the used condom. "I think I have an idea for this, if you don't mind."

Mommy shrugged. "You do seem to be the idea man tonight."

Master laughed. "What if I lay down and then have Joey lay back against me. I'll bind her with my body and then you can enjoy her."

"Enjoy her? Definitely promising." Mommy pulled me close to her, making room for Master on the bed.

Evil, evil laughter.... yes, I am a terrible, horrible tease and I figured out a place to make the cut that is most very torturous and now you all have to wait until next week to see Joey get hers :D.


18 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so hot Joelle ... and you are such a tease! :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) I just couldn't keep in the evil laughter :D but isn't it good to know that I'm almost done with this WIP? :D

      Delete
  2. Once again Joelle...that was HOT! I can't wait to read about Joey getting hers! I love the line, "You do seem to be the idea man tonight." Great snippet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Meredith. I was glad to find last night that the whole scene only needed a teensy bit of editing to deal with the dog Master and Joey rescued and yeah, I loved it when Joey gets hers :D Just one week :D

      Delete
  3. I was clapping loudly after "... our good little girl needs some care now." And then my eyes focus on the italics? Evil laughter, Joelle? Whoa ... you aren't kidding!! Okay, okay ... next week it is .. I'm all in!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know, I'm a brat :D I went over how this works with my Master this morning :D "You're naked and next to me so therefore you are a tease" :D hehe but the wait will be worth it, Shelly, especially knowing I'm close to completing this WIP. The italics were a nice touch, huh? :D thanks for putting up with me and commenting

      Delete
  4. lol - love you admit you're evil ending it there.
    Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment and the tweet, Daryl. yeah, I had fun with that bit of teasing

      Delete
  5. Holy Moly this one packed some serious heat, Joelle. This whole scene just came to life for me. What Joey was seeing... what Mommy was feeling... but then... when Mommy suggests Joey needs some care and Master says "Maybe"... OH I was like ..."You better reward Joey for that hot scene Mr Master!"
    I'll be back next week my insatiable little tease!
    As always thank you for helping make this hop what it is Joelle ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but but :D Master is the idea man, Mommy even said so :D.I enjoyed the moment of Joey thinking she couldn't manage to think as a teen. You just have to give him some time- and me until next week as I was a tease lol- because you can see Master starting to set up his idea. But don't worry, I'm very close to finishing "Mommy," if you didn't see some of my babbling about it on FB. and it is such a fun hop, I'm glad to take part. thanks for the fun comment; my Master said He heard me giggling [about your comment] and it was creepy :D

      Delete
    2. But he said 'maybe' and, and... well... it just made me kind of want to smack him. Sorry, I was caught up in the moment. Can't wait to see how this plays out next week. ☺

      Delete
    3. lol I totally get it, Melody. My Master's big on those maybes that make me struggle to hold a submissive tongue. Yeah, next week. I hope by then to have a finished story to show you- I have a plan to finish up the book; it just requires writing it and being left alone to write it- the latter something that my Master and teen do poorly at.

      Delete
  6. Ha, the "idea man." Good point about the WIP being, uh, WIP, too. I know my stuff is pretty draft-rough. Umm, rough. OK leaving now, swamped with busy-work today. Gah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks for the comment, Sheri. idea man was cool 'cause it just came in the scene, wasn't forced :D

      Delete
  7. Ooh some delicious age play there and you are SO RIGHT. You stopped right at that really annoying PLEASE GIMME SOME MORE point. I'm hungry for more... I want twice the length of that snippet next week ! Please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you get this scene all the way through a little afterglow next week, Christina. And if things can calm down in my house, I may just have a finished book soon that'll be hopefully finding a home at some publisher. thanks for the comment, hope you enjoy next week :)

      Delete
  8. I like where this has been and where it is going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Corrinne :) I enjoyed myself writing this scene

      Delete