Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

#Taboo2sday What is The Queen doing to Synn's ass?

8 to 10 sentences (or 100 words for bloggers/reviewers) of taboo erotica. Take a risk with me? :D



So I pondered and pondered what to do and I decided to just go over and not tease you too bad LOL. I shared this before, but I changed a few things after a Nyquil-induced pondering had me wondering about moist rags appearing from nowhere. You can read the original here if you'd like :D. This is from The Queen and Syn making love. The Queen is preparing Synn with a rimjob and anal sex in mind, knowing that his friend has over a decade of BDSM experience with women, but is an anal virgin (both in terms of being with male-bodied people and being on the receiving end of anal penetration.)

This is from the WIP "Skipping Down the Primrose Path: Book Three" of my Vala's Story serial.

"Thomas?" Synn whispered.

"What, lovely boy?" The Queen dragged his finger up and down the crack.

"I... um.... dirty?"

"Sh. Tommy makes these wipes to clean all sorts of things and leaves them throughout the house."

"Please," Synn whimpered.

The Queen crawled to the side of his bed to open the plastic box of wipes. He carefully picked the top wipe out of the box. Thank goodness Tommy makes these with oils meant to relax the body. He returned to Synn and, with one gentle hand, he spread Synn's asscheeks and cleaned him. "Sex is often messy business. Do not be ashamed of your body. You cannot imagine how very special your trust makes me feel."

Synn turned his head to look back at The Queen. "Really?"

"Really." The Queen tossed the wipe to the floor.

And now that you've enjoyed that snippet, head over to the My Books page. You can start with the taster of my free ebook "Joelle's Chaotic Collection of Screwing" (including some Vala-related pieces), "Out of the Night: Book One" and "Gates of the Garden: Book Two" of my Vala's Story serial.



4 comments:

  1. NyQuil-induced ponderings. HA. I hear ya. My drug of choice is caffeine. Hope you're feeling better. So, HOT SNIPPET. I have to say it that way now, among you guys, anyway, because you know my sense of humor and won't take it the wrong way or whatever. I hope. Anal prep scenes, is there anything hotter? (IRL you can actually 'over-prep' and end up--well, I won't go there. See me after class. TMI, but Tilton could probably write an Omnibus about this topic alone, amiright?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all started from "why would there just happen to be a moist rag in the bedroom?" :D And well, I ended up talking about it to my BR- since The Queen and his stable has quite a few who enjoy anal sex, I hadn't ever thought more than lube for those so inclined and/or depending on the activity- there's also an anal fisting scene in this seem book, although not with Synn-the-anal virgin. This sort of anal prep was very specific to just The Queen and Synn, which made it fun in a way. hehe after class and Tilton writing an omnibus.... good thoughts :D

      Delete
  2. Ooo. I love cleaning naughty things up. So much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you'd enjoy this enhanced scene, Emily :) thanks for the comment

      Delete