Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, October 31, 2014

#SatSpanks Vala bratted her way into a spanking

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.



I was struggling at what to use for a snippet  when I realized this Saturday Spankings is on October 31st- you see, I'd be planning to do snippets from my Nano-novel ("Tabitha and Bina in Love"- two erotic romance authors meet online, fall in love, and engage in a long distance romance. Tabitha is going to write spanking romance.) Well I'm going to write a snippet just for you all. If you haven't already enjoyed my Samhaine/Winternights/Halloween story, you can enjoy its 1411 words here. But I stopped before Vala got a spanking that she most definitely bratted her way into. I'm going to share that with you :). Happy Holidays!

Vala pouted at The Queen. "I was just begging you to tell us a story, my Queen."

"Uh huh. Such a good example you gave to Soma and Eoin." The Queen sat on the edge of his unmade bed. "Over my lap."

"Good girl spanking?"

The Queen slammed down his hand on Vala's naked ass. "You're lucky Tommy gave me such a good blowjob before I came outside."

Yes, just one little sentence over. But The Queen just says "uh huh" before giving Vala a line of lecture :D


12 comments:

  1. LOL... great. BJ's can be very helpful it seems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Maggie :) yeah, a good BJ eases a lot of things lmao

      Delete
  2. "Good girl spanking"? Ooh, vala is pushing her luck. Great snippet Joelle. The BJ comment from the Queen cracked me up.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz. I couldn't resist. Yeah, good girl spanking. Oh, Vala's bratting in the Winternights story was epic heh, I couldn't help it though; that was one taken straight from my mouth 'cause I've been harassing my Master with the phrase :D the first time I used it, He called me four . Yeah :) sometimes it's good to remember The Queen is just a guy after all; I love when he does it with things like the BJ comment

      Delete
  3. By the time 'over my lap' is said it too late to ask about a good girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah, PK, one would think Vala is trying to get much more than just a little spanking :D thanks for the comment

      Delete
  4. Love 'good girl' spankings :D Don't get those that often, though :( Mine are usually 'bad girl' spankings'. I ain't complaining :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Mary :) hehe bad girl spankings

      Delete
  5. such is her reward for setting a good example, lucky girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but she set a horrible example :D Maddie, did you read the holiday story? Still true, she gets a spanking :D thanks for the comment

      Delete
  6. It seems Vala is very lucky that The Queen had his calming blow job first. Great snippet Joelle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Constance. Yeah, 'cause she bratted pretty obnoxiously. Although knowing Vala, she probably was trying to help him be less sad, since from The Queen's religious perspective, the holiday is all about ancestors.

      Delete