Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, October 3, 2014

#SatSpanks The spanking begins

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.
And if you're here for My Sexy Sunday, click here... although don't you want to enjoy a little sexy spanking fun from my BDSM/ageplay MFF first? :D
Also if you're looking for my #WeWriWa post, please come back after 12am EST on Sunday, although you can follow this link back to their page for other weekend writing warriors' posts.


After some debate, I decided to skip a few lines and share some of the spanking that Master was hinting at last week. I am trying to finish up this WIP- I'm writing a little, even if my Master is managing to say stupid shit whenever I just happen to almost be in the mood to write. ugh.

Scene set up: Josephine is on all 4s on her marriage bed and her Master has His wooden hair brush in hand.

Master dragged the cool wood up and down my ass from the small of my back to the tops of my thighs. He pressed its hardness into me.

Pleading immediately rose to my throat, even as I remembered I was gagged.

Without warning, Master brought His brush down on my right cheek. "Aren't you glad I can't have you count since you're gagged?"

I hadn't imagined Master would make me count! I groaned into the gag as impacts rapidly fell; for just a second, romance phrases like "covering every inch of skin" wandered through my head, before He landed a brutal strike against my thigh.



26 comments:

  1. OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!!! I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight. Great graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is that I feel those strikes!. Very descriptive writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Leigh. I loved throwing in Joey's thought about romance novels :D she's a big reader of them

      Delete
  3. I have to say, that definitely is an advantage to being gagged...you don't have to worry about counting. Great snippet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Meredith :) yeah, not having to be able to count. glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  4. Great snippet - I'm the other way. I stay silent during a spanking and Nick wants me to be vocal. Josephine won't have that problem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol no... Josephine is too vocal- hence the gag since this is the first serious BDSM activity after they rescued their dog from the shelter :D thanks for the comment, PK

      Delete
  5. I have never been able to imagine counting during a spanking! Especially one with wood! OUCH! I'm very vocal, but thinking and receiving a spanking is inconceivable. I'd be very grateful for that gag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree, Corinne... my Master teases me about not being able to put a coherent comment during vaginal sex (although the line "I have heard you create religions while I was in your ass," from The Queen was taken from my Master's mouth :D), so yeah, counting during a spanking sounds horrible difficult. thanks for the comment, Corinne

      Delete
  6. "... managing to say stupid shit" made me laugh. I love your down-to-earth style, in everything! HOT SNIPPET too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe glad I managed to make you laugh and thanks for the comment, Sheri. Sometimes Shaman'll complain that I'm too uptight on some stuff (ie, any time He says something I find offensive and I feel the need to question His word choice lmao), but I do aim for down-to-earth. And yeah, accepting His collar didn't mean I gave up my brain. Hm, yeah, the brutal strike to the thighs- that's my fav :D

      Delete
  7. Ouch! I could feel that sting on her thigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, those are rotten, no matter how hard the spanker spanks. thanks for the comment, Holla

      Delete
  8. Ouch, very strict, Master. Nice snippet, Joelle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Mary Sue. yeah :) he's enjoying himself here :D

      Delete
  9. You paint quite a picture here. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, ouch I think it was me I would need a gag to keep from screaming. Great excerpt, very descriptive. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Laurel. yup, the gag is quite a mercy I think :)

      Delete
    2. OUch! Bet she is glad she doesn't have to count too. Great snippet Joelle :)

      Delete
    3. thanks for the comment, Constance :)

      Delete
  11. Great flow here. I can feel the intensity heating up. Ouch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmm, very evocative. and delicious.

    ReplyDelete