Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, October 17, 2014

#SatSpanks an Ode to Head Mistress Blake and naughtiness

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.
And if you're here for My Sexy Sunday, click here... although don't you want to enjoy a naughty little poem I wrote first? :D
Also if you're looking for my #WeWriWa post, please come back after 12am EST on Sunday, although you can follow this link back to their page for other weekend writing warriors' posts.



 So last week I shared a spanking book-related snippet from my BDSM/ageplay MFF "Mommy" and since I said it was the last one for awhile- book is with BRs and soon to be fixed up even more and submitted (maybe even to Blushing Books? :D)- I was left with what to do this week. And this silly little poem came to me. One can only guess what next week will bring :D.

How I love Headmistress Blake, how she never punishes too vigorously!

And Blushing Books and Spanking Romance Reviews for always supporting the hop and the spanking of our naughty little author butts.

I finished a book mostly about spanking a naughty little girl so whatever do I share now? A poem, you say? :D

Do you all think I should put spanking into my Nano-novel for this year? "Tabitha and Bina in love"- because erotic romance authors need love too

Okay, so maybe, Headmistress Blake, I need a vigorous spanking for this naughty little poem :D



14 comments:

  1. Um, methinks a spanking for you is order, "just 'cos".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe you think? :D but try to deny that you giggled at least a little bit, Maggie? thanks for the comment

      Delete
  2. Hmm, I shall have to let Headmistress Blake know that you've written a naughty poem for her. I'm sure she'll be pleased to take you in hand over it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks for the comment, Kathryn, and talking to Headmistress Blake :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Morganna :) It was fun to write

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Holla :) glad you found it cute :)

      Delete
  5. I think you did a lovely job. I hope you don't get in trouble, unless you want to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll have to see what happens when Kathryn talks to Headmistress Blake :D thanks for the comment, PK. I hoped to give us a little just plain fun among all the hot snippets everyone else has shared this weekend

      Delete
  6. I hope you get just want you're asking for Ms. Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Leigh :) of course, I should probably consider the serious questions I had within this- yes, I had serious moments :D Because I really am planning to pants Nanowrimo and with my Master's still kinda mopiness that might be bad snorts

      Delete
  7. LoL Joelle, cute :) yep, I think a spanking is in order :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete