Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Friday, October 10, 2014

#SatSpanks Mommy's job includes spanking?

8 or so sentences from writers who love to spank or be spanked. Please enjoy my snippet and then move onto the other hoppers- their links are at the bottom of this post.
And if you're here for My Sexy Sunday, click here... although don't you want to enjoy a little sexy spanking fun from my BDSM/ageplay MFF first? :D
Also if you're looking for my #WeWriWa post, please come back after 12am EST on Sunday, although you can follow this link back to their page for other weekend writing warriors' posts.



I had a big giggle :D When  I set up this post, I found myself acting a bit like little (member to tease at upcoming wednesday). I do hope you have enjoy the snippet- it's gonna be the last Mommy from me on Saturday Spankings for awhile. This week I finished the 1st draft, got it to the BRs, and so I hope to be moving on to fixing it up and submitting it within the next few months. And now for that upcoming Wednesday- if you want to read a bit more (678 words to be exact) of the scene that I yanked these 8 (oh wait, did I pick 9, Wow! is just a little one though :D) sentences from, you can slightly ease your wait for "Mommy" with the last WIP it up Wednesday from the book on 10/15.


maralady: so let me start giving you links, sweet.

I watched as one link popped up, said by Mommy, and then a second. The first looked like it must be Mommy's page; I saw "My Books" and "Mara James" in it. Then the second- Blushing Books. Yup, the heat spread quickly across my cheeks; I was blushing bad.

andrewsgirl: thanks, Mommy
maralady: you're welcome, sweet girl

I clicked on the first link. Wow!


22 comments:

  1. *giggles* very cute :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new background.

    Haven't we all been there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Leigh. lol I thought we'd all enjoy this snippet on this hop- 'cause yeah, Joey's Mommy is an author :D

      Delete
  3. I want to see what was on that first link! I can't wait to get to beta reading your story! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I know, I'm a tease :D Come back on Wednesday and get your own work done so you can get to reading Mommy :) thanks for the comment, Meredith

      Delete
  4. The last Mommy ... heh, for some reason I thought that sounded like a book title in and of itself. Just hopping on by here, caffeinated as usual. Too many sites, CANNOT comment on all. I hope people understand. Sigh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. caffeination good... I just finished my Mountain Dew limeade Kickstart. hehe "The last Mommy"- maybe some author who does more with ageplay than I do can pick that up. thank for the comment, Sheri :)

      Delete
  5. Bet she gets an eye-full. Cute post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Cara :) I did have fun leaving it on that "Wow!" and people having to read on Wednesday and/or wait for the published book.

      Delete
  6. Looking forward to Wednesday, Joelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Holla :) I hope you enjoy the longer tease :D

      Delete
  7. So sweet! I love the back and forth and the reaction. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, S.J. These two were so fun to write, especially making Mommy an author :D

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Emily. I think I giggled myself silly as I was writing this scene. Mommy the author... so many laughs at that. And later, Andrew asks Mara if she has any deadlines to work on while she's visiting. Yes, the richness of a character who's also an author :D

      Delete