Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Monday, October 13, 2014

Enjoy some free fiction!

So a head cold has me not managing to write :( I hope to return next week with Naan and April in Naan's hotel room at the nudist conference, but for now, I'm going to point you toward my free ebook on Smashwords- "Joelle's Chaotic Collection of Screwing." It's about 27K words of erotica offered in the form of short stories, excerpts, and an erotic poem. If you've enjoyed my Vala's Story serial, you'll find some familiar characters as well as excerpts. However you'll also get to enjoy a mixture of stuff not related to Vala, all the way from an erotic poem written back when I was in college to a variety of shorts written just for this book. Please enjoy and leave a review! :)


2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are under the weather Joelle, hope you are feeling much better soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Roz :) at least it's just a little cold. I couldn't face writing any sex last night though

      Delete