Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

#WIPiTuP ... Master, Mommy, and Joey... AP and Master/slave in the bedroom PART 2

Sharing WIPs (works in progress) can be so very fun! On this lovely blog hop, enjoy a bunch of authors sharing excerpts of what they're working on- get ready to add some great books to your TBR, once the author publishes :) Although occasionally you may find an author sharing a published work. Give 'em a break- these may just be roughly edited- but please do leave a comment! We authors like to know we're going in a good direction.



So I decided not to be a huge tease and I'm continuing on with Master, Mommy, and Joey having sex the first time. As last week, it hasn't been touched yet in my rewrite for the fact that Master and Joey rescued a wolfhound/mutt that outweighs her. Also Mommy and Joey laying beside each other. Be on the watch for one of my singular favorites of Joey's thoughts in this section. Now in the comments section, I could stand one vote- there's a final part of this scene already in a draft post; however it's 1227 words. I'm debating 4 posts or just the 2 average posts followed by a rather long one.

---

Mommy adjusted against me.

"Let's take that off." Master leaned forward, His fingers moving to the front clasp of Mommy's bra. A snap and the cups fell away, leaving her breasts to relax beautifully on her chest, the nipples standing up proudly. He dropped kisses on each dark, rounded peak.

Mommy pressed against my side, her eyes closing for a moment. Her noises increased as He started to suck, His hands pushing into the bed as He supported Himself above her. She arched her back, the paleness of her skin startling against the comforter.

"Now that's precious." Master pressed His fingers against my thighs for a moment as Mommy adjusted to lay between my legs.

Mommy leaned into me, her hands on the bed just beside my thighs. "Sweet."

Master caught a nipple again, His lips wrapping around it. He sucked, hard, making Mommy whimper. "Did you pick matching lingerie for you and Joey on purpose?"

Mommy relaxed into my fingers guiding the bra straps down her arms. "Not actively on purpose."

"Actively." Master laid His large hands so they rested on both Mommy's and my thighs at the same time. He knelt between our legs. "I like it." He traced Mommy's lips with His tongue, drawing sighs from her. He pried her lips apart, mouths rushing together in the sweetest frenching I'd ever seen. He seemed intent on conquering in a way that thrilled me.

"I said slowly, but I think I changed my mind." The tilt of Mommy's head said she looked into Master's eyes.

"Yeah?" Master's hand snaked into Mommy's hair. He kissed her again. "Well the thought of you two here teased me at work. Why should I go faster?"

"Because you want to fuck me." Mommy's grin filled her voice.

Master kissed along Mommy's neck, His tongue playing with her earlobe. He met my gaze for a moment and the lust in His eyes gifted me with such an explosive moment of compersion. "Condom," He murmured.

I reached up on the head board where the condoms were kept. I bit my lip as the foil packet moved from my fingers to Master's.

Mommy leaned her head one way to look into my eyes. "Hey, pretty girl."

"Hey, Mommy." I chewed on my bottom lip.

Mommy kissed my cheek.

The sound of the condom wrapper ripping filled the room.

I looked away from Mommy to watch Master.

His fingers plucked at the condom, pulling it out. His cock was hard; I didn't notice when that happened. He held the latex against the head and pushed it down his shaft.

"Will you watch?" Mommy murmured, her lips against my cheek again.

"Yes, Mommy." How strange the feelings of slave and little girl dancing inside my body as if engaged in a ballroom dance.

"First we need to get these out of the way." Master pressed His fingers under the lace of Mommy's panties, the cut emphasizing her beautiful thighs. He tugged softly and the silken lingerie started down her body. He knew He was teasing me, slowly reveling the skin that He knew I hadn't seen earlier because I'd fallen asleep like a good girl when Mommy suggested I might need a nap.

Mommy lifted her hips just a bit, her legs moving against mine; I marveled at the strength of her abs as she held herself up until Master pulled her panties down her thighs. She breathed softly as she sank back down to the bed, her naked butt pressed against me.

I fought down my whimpers, still wanting this to be about Master and Mommy. Her skin felt so good against mine though; I wasn't prepared for the emotions and sensations of this.

Master knelt again, His knees bringing Him closer. "Lick," He commanded, His hand before my mouth.

I concentrated on my mouth, bringing forth the saliva that would ease Master's cock into Mommy's vagina; oh the confusion of word levels in my mind- how do spanking authors do it? I pushed my tongue between His fingers, fascinated by the shine on His hand.

"Good girl," Master whispered before moving my wetness between Mommy's legs.

How I wanted to see it, see my spit moving into Mommy, into her vagina. I brought the glimpses of her labia that I'd seen while Master was kneeling back as He pulled the condom onto His gorgeous cock.

Master focused, His hand between His legs. He moved forward and Mommy released a gasp.

I moaned at the combined weight on me, the pleasure radiating from my loves. I whimpered at my lower body still in the panties, held by the cotton. The fabric was soaked by now, the green darkened.

Mommy moaned, drawing my attention back out of myself. She held onto my legs.

Master kissed Mommy then He kissed me.

"Like that. That's perfect." Mommy lifted her head to kiss Master, pulling Him down into kisses.

The force of Master's thrusts into Mommy jarred me, acting like a dildo pushing into my body. I moaned; Master smiled at me.

"That's my girl." Master returned to kissing Mommy, His eyes closed as He enjoyed her.

How good it looked, His enjoyment. Too long since He'd made love, had sex with another woman. Way too long. And Mommy was enjoying it so much, her body shaking against me. I felt her building orgasm as if it were my own. I wanted Mommy to come so bad, to feel the release as Master's cock thrust deep into her body.

Mommy wrapped her arms around Master's shoulders. "I think we'll need more condoms," she joked.

"I hope so." Master buried His hands under my butt, holding both of us close to Him. "I'd like to have you doggie style so Joey can be sucking on your clit, maybe while you're coming?"

Mommy nodded her head. "Sounds lovely, and yes, I think in that position, I'll be coming very soon."


18 comments:

  1. Keep it up! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Larissa! Glad you're enjoying the scene

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, loving this Joelle, super hot! I agree, keep it coming !:) my preference would probably be over more, shorter posts.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz. I'll have to look at the second third piece and see where a good breaking point might be so I can do it in 2 pieces, rather than just 1 long one. glad you enjoyed it :) hot is good :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Meredith. :D hot, thanks so much. I imagine you can't wait for the whole thing :D

      Delete
  4. Delectable Joelle! Love it. The way Joey feels everything that is happening with Mommy and enjoys what she can see of Masters doings.
    What I like most though is Joey's attitude and appreciation of Mommy and Master enjoying themselves. Very unselfish little girl she is.
    Then we get that suggested scene at the end of the snippet that is just.. Ubber Hawt!
    Doggy style with Joeys mouth under her. OMG!
    Excellent Joelle, so glad your sharing more of this ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment Melody :) while I'm sure it could stand some editing, overall I'm so pleased with how this scene came out. It's going to be interesting to see what happens when I rework this scene for Rex being in the story now; I'm debating just closing him out of the bedroom lmao

      Delete
  5. Great scene! You've built great anticipation for more by suggesting a new position - and more condoms. I'll be back. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Alisa. Well as the other ladies on the hop will tell you :D I'm pretty good at cutting what I share at just the most teasing moment lol. A little inside thing that's been mentioned in at least one other post- Mommy is visiting Master and Joey for a whole week :D

      Delete
  6. This was absolutely delicious, Joelle - and I will continue to enjoy it how ever you decide to serve it up next! Just lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Shelly :) delicious :) thanks a bunch. I do have my work cut out for me next week :D

      Delete
  7. Hi Joelle, I am new to your blog. Wow, what a HOT snippet. Can't wait to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Jule. Glad you found me :D I'm having a lot of fun with this WIP, hoping to have it finished soon

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. thanks for the comment and the tweet, Daryl :)

      Delete
  9. I like this scene from Joey's perspective as almost an outside party but still a participant. Holding back but desire reeling inside. Nice scene!

    ReplyDelete