Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Great Love Affair- The Queen and Tommy


Yes, I know, it's Vala's Story, but I couldn't help but mention The Queen and Tommy's loving relationship as it becomes so much clearer in "Gates of the Garden: Book Two." You see, the men met at 13 year olds- if you stick with me, eventually you'll get to read "The Book of Meeting" (working title of a work-in-progress) where you'll get to read The Queen's meeting story with Tommy, as well as those of his other slaves. As mentioned in the blurb for "Gates..." Tommy had messed things up pretty bad, although not as bad and not in a way like Abrecan, so Tommy wasn't permanently demoted nor was he told to leave.

excerpt from "Gates of the Garden: Book Two"

Tommy stared at The Queen's bed.

The Queen sat up and watched Tommy's gaze move from the bed to his face. He crawled to the edge and looked down at Tommy. "Good morning, pretty boy. Did you sleep well?"

Tommy groaned. "Yes, my Queen."

"Is your cock hard for me, my baby boy?" The Queen hopped out of his bed and walked to Tommy.

Tommy took a deep, shaking breath as The Queen sank to his knees. "My obedient cock is... very... hard... for you, my Queen. I... beg you... to touch... me, my Queen."

The Queen traced the welts on Tommy's chest.

Tommy cried softly, his gaze moving over The Queen's intent face. "I love you, my Queen," he whimpered.

"I love you too, my adorable, helpless baby boy." The Queen brushed his lips across Tommy's face. "Do you think last night should count as the beginning of your week of sleeping on a board in my room, baby boy?"

"If... if it... pleases you... my Queen." Tommy whimpered and pressed his lips against The Queen's fingers.

"I do not believe it pleases me to count last night." The Queen laughed softly.

Tommy groaned and continued pressing anxious kisses to whatever part of The Queen he could reach.

Thinking about The Queen and Tommy often enough sends me venting "I'm not writing a heterosexual romance!" Yeah, it's Vala's Story, but as my "fan" group on MyAwesomeFans.com says, it's The Queen's domain. He is the dominant who gives the final order to what could be the chaos of such a large BDSM/leather family. Just be patient now and enjoy all 9 planned books of the Vala's Story serial; if you enjoy male/male romance, I know you be fascinated when The Queen and Tommy meet and when they reconnect as young adults.

But The Queen dearly loves his Tommy, his baby boy, his sweet submissive, even when the boy has been disobedient. You'll have to read "Gates of the Garden: Book Two" to find out the reasons behind Tommy's disobedience.

BLURB:

Vala is very comfortable in her new life, her new name. She's hopelessly in love, with The Queen, with Iona, with life. She's learning about BDSM and knows The Queen has many surprises, lessons planned for her. She's looking forward to ceremony day...

The Queen considers, stresses, ponders. Sometimes he goes to Simon for help, especially since Tommy messed up so bad. He's considering things in the long term as he watches Vala blossom into what he wants her to be...

Things are settling down and they aren't for the rest of the stable. Tommy did so mess things up, but at least there's Vala's training to entertain, to occupy the stable as The Queen uses them in the ways he needs. Abrecan, Orlee, and Gaelan struggle to come to terms with what one decision did to their lives in the stable...

Please come along with Joelle on this journey, shared with the readers in serial fashion. A multitude of "Happily-ever-afters" are waiting with the completion of book 9.

Author's Note: This novel is meant for open-minded adults. Activities described include a wide range of BDSM and sexual activities, some of which are male/male, male/female, group sex, consensual slavery, oral/anal/vaginal intercourse, bondage. The story also covers some sensitive topics in characters' back stories, such as drug abuse, childhood abuse, religious abuse.

Buy links:

2 comments:

  1. Very nice intimate scene Joelle :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) I do love The Queen and Tommy- just watching them. It makes me think of the various ways my polyamorous perspective is just different than the average.

      Delete