Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

#Taboo2sday ... Sex before marriage? From "Possession," from "Joelle's Chaotic Collection of Screwing"

8 to 10 sentences (or 100 words for bloggers/reviewers) of taboo erotica. Take a risk with me? :D



I debated if I should share more from "Mommy" this week or from another book. Well I picked to snippet from "Joelle's Chaotic Collection of Screwing." Next my problem was from what in JCCS :D I read "The Queen and Mandisa Play"- oh that was such a fun taboo-breaking story, playing with issues of race relationships, Mandisa's limits. But I decided to snippet from "Possession"- I swear I was channeling Emily Tilton before I ever knew her... I wrote the story in college. Remember that JCCS is a free ebook a small collection, Blurb,  cover art, and Smashwords link below.

"Remove your underwear and then we will sit back down on the mat."

The blush spreads to the rest of her body; her mortification is complete as her pubic hair is revealed to his view.

They sit back down on the mat in their previous position.

"Why have you never had any sexual encounters?"

Her face speaks volumes. Victorian attitudes scream from her posture, although it is now the twenty-first century.

"Mother says that only evil women have sexual encounters outside the sanctity of marriage."

"Do you believe her?"

"I am not so sure anymore.


"Joelle's Chaotic Collection of Screwing" blurb:
Do you like your erotica in as many flavors as I do? 14 separate pieces of erotica, both from "Vala's Story" and not, coming from a variety of points of views, pairings of gender. Some full of love and some just rutting sex. Some are related to my "Vala's Story" series while others are just a collection of characters from my mind.

Author's Note: This novel is meant for open-minded adults. Activities described include a wide range of BDSM and sexual activities, some of which are male/male, male/female, consensual slavery, oral/anal/vaginal intercourse, bondage.



8 comments:

  1. So funny! I read the snippet before I read the intro, and I thought "Wow--that's the first time Joelle has ever sounded like me!" :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Emily :D I told you, I was channeling you back in college... but well, "Possession" is a good playful romp. thanks for the comment

      Delete
  2. LoL Joelle and Emily. Great snippet!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz. yup :D pretty funny that Emily read the snippet before the blurb and thought it. I just wish I could write a "Possession Part 2"- I've had requests over the years, but have never been successful. But the story itself is only a few thousand word short story

      Delete
  3. Underwear, blushing, and mortification! It does seem rather ... Tiltonesque! And I always smile at "Chaotic Collection of Screwing," too. That's just FUN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup yup :D because you know I had to get my name and screwing in the same title. hehe Tiltonesque. Love it! Our dear Em has become an adjective. thanks for the comment and the giggles, Sheri

      Delete
  4. Nice! I grew up in a society where virginity was prized above all in a new bride. And any sex (even with one's self or EVEN in the mind) was considered bad.

    I was a bad, bad girl :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Raya... heh bad is good :D

      Delete