Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

#Taboo2sday ... Race Traitor?

8 to 10 sentences (or 100 words for bloggers/reviewers) of taboo erotica. Take a risk with me? :D



I think it was a few weeks ago that Emily Tilton had a snippet with race as part of the taboo. Now I'm here with The Queen and Mandisa from a short story shortly before he collared her. The Queen- pale, black-haired Goth with German American heritage. Mandisa- nearly as tale as The Queen, but a native of South Africa with skin as dark black as can be. Interestingly, I seldom write with picture inspirations, like many other erotic romance authors I know, but with Mandisa, I've long pictured Grace Jones as I was writing. The whole short story is available in my free ebook "Joelle's Chaotic Collection of Screwing."

Mandisa knelt on the floor in front of The Queen. What the hell am I doing kneeling in front of this pasty white guy who's younger than me? She placed her gaze on the carpet in front of his feet. Does this make me a race traitor? Her gaze left his feet to move up her folded legs. But he's queer. He doesn't have as much privilege as he could.

"Mandisa?" The Queen's voice softly sought to bring her attention back to him. "If I am reading your expression correctly, you are overthinking this experience.

Joelle's Chaotic Collection of Screwing. I decided I wanted to give my readers this collection of short stories, story excerpts, and even an erotic poem for free. After much searching, I found I can use Google Docs to allow readers to download the book for free. Please remember, even though it's free, I do hold the copyright and I ask that if you know someone that would enjoy the book, ask them to download the book for themselves. However the Google Docs wasn't a perfect fit and I ended up engaging a friend to format it- with his help hopefully Vala's Story will start coming out faster. Now you have the option to download (and review please) the book at Smashwords.

Joelle's Chaotic Collection of Screwing: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/354635



6 comments:

  1. Great snippet Joelle, love tge Queen's words to Mandisa!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) I so enjoyed this early bit with The Queen and Mandisa, just figuring what it meant to be attracted to each other, each with their own separate politics around identity that meant so much

      Delete
  2. Oh, that last line is perfect. Love a dom who knows when a sub's thinking too much. Like ME :D LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah, the moment to do something, anything to get the sub out of hir head :D Have you grabbed this free ebook, Raya? I had so much fun with this short story- and some surprises in it :D thanks for the comment

      Delete
  3. Such a neat way to set up a dynamic. The Queen's just so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Emily. It was funny, as I was writing, I kept reminding myself- The Queen and Mandisa are 10 years younger than when we see them in Vala's Story- in other words, they're in their 20s here

      Delete