Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

#Taboo2sday ... Josephine begs for the Mommy she needs

8 to 10 sentences (or 100 words for bloggers/reviewers) of taboo erotica. Take a risk with me? :D

I've decided to get back to my WIP "Mommy" from last Nanowrimo after I finish the blog tour work for "Gates of the Garden: Book Two." If you don't remember from my sharings during last Nano, "Mommy" is the story of lifestyle BDSM couple opening their relationship into a polyamorous triad when the slave begs for a Mommy to explore her ageplay/little girl interests. This is from the very beginning, a section written in the first person from Josephine (the slave/little girl)'s perspective. And this most definitely isn't the "dirty" ageplay that Emily Tilton talked about enjoying so much, but I still hope it tickles some in a funny place. :D

"Master, can we find me a Mommy?" I gazed at Master with what I hoped was an adoring, adorable expression.

"A Mommy?" Master echoed.

"You know, like ageplay, Master." I batted my eyelashes. "Since You're horrified at the idea of me calling You 'Daddy,' Master."

Master snorted in laughter. "How thoughtful of you to think of me in what you want."

"But I'm just asking, Master!" I giggled. "See, Master? I'm so cute I need a Mommy."


4 comments:

  1. Cute snippet Joelle :) "since you're horrified at the thought of me calling you'Daddy' Master" ... Great tactic! LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah :D I have yet to try it own my own Master, since He's started cuddling me in His lazy boy... almost as good as a Mommy hehe. thanks for the comment, Roz :)

      Delete
  2. Age play, always an intriguing taboo :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Raya :) yeah, age play. I enjoy the further taboos I've brought to this, like the fact that the Big and little are both at the beginning of their AP journeys, despite years of more mainstream BDSM activity and interest

      Delete