Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Monday, September 15, 2014

Sighs at life and a link for a little fiction

I'm so sorry, my readers, I meant to have the second part of Mandisa and her girls post-ceremony in "Skipping Down the Primrose Path: Book Three," but alas I can't quite get into the writing with aging pup. My dog is about 14-ish years. Today won't be the trip to the vet day, hopefully not tomorrow either, but for a few scary hours, she couldn't stand on all four paws.

However I do have a link for you. Please enjoy this bit of The Queen and Vala having anal sex before her HIV/STD tests came back negative so they could stop using condoms. And know that I already have posts ready for Tuesday (Taboo Tuesday hop) and Wednesday (WIP it up Wednesday hop). I have plans to write on Thursday and Friday and am hoping for the emotional and mental energy for such. http://joellecasteel.blogspot.com/2013/04/you-wanted-to-see-queen-vala-do-anal.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joelle, I'm sorry I'm behind here. Haven't had much chance to visit blogland over the weekend.

    I am so sorry to hear about the scare with your pup. I know how awful that is. We are nursing one of our cats through cancer and there have been some scary moments where we thought we would lose her. They are such a big part of the family.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment. hey life happens... it happened in the message. And I'm not even sure about today- she whined me awake, but when she tried to get up, she failed to stand again. yeah, long day.

      Delete