Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

#WipItUp ... Jade and Smoky Quartz, or women with candles

Sharing WIPs (works in progress) can be so very fun! On this lovely blog hop, enjoy a bunch of authors sharing excerpts of what they're working on- get ready to add some great books to your TBR, once the author publishes :) Although occasionally you may find an author sharing a published work. Give 'em a break- these may just be roughly edited- but please do leave a comment! We authors know we're going in a good direction.

So this is not just from a WIP but an actual rough draft. My Master was in the mood and afterwards while I was still semi-silly and in subspace, I finished the scene that I'd been struggling with all day. Background from "Skipping the Primrose Path: Book Three," Iona keeps one candle in her collection that is specifically for hot wax play with a specific submissive. During a shopping trip that happens in "Skipping..." Vala selects her special candle. I realized in re-write that I never showed Iona using that special candle on Vala so I endeavored to create this scene...

Okay so after a bunch of debate, I decided to tease :D Just a bit of scene- but I swear! Book 2 is being formatted :D

Vala closed her eyes for a moment. She looked up at Iona, her eyes growing wide as Iona flicked the lighter, and touched the flame to the candle's unburnt wick. She let her eyelids drop closed for a moment, the dazzle of the gemstones reflecting the candlelight dancing where only she could see it.

"Open your eyes, baby girl," came Iona's delicate order.

Vala's eyelids fluttered up, Iona's face dawning into view between clinging eyelashes. More candlelight had replaced the overhead light. She whimpered to see the metallic pinpricks on the glove covering Iona's hand.

"We need to remove some of this wax before I add more." Iona smiled as she wrapped her hand around one of Vala's breasts. The pricks cut into the dried wax, which she brushed away with her naked hand.

"My Lady," Vala gasped. She shuddered against the bed, pushing down as if to escape into Iona's comforter.

"Should I go back to this or are you already too turned on?" Iona brushed the back of her hand from the top of Vala's labia down to the moist perineum.

"Please, please, my Lady," Vala begged, feeling the surge of arousal, both metaphorical and literal, working at her hungry cunt.

"I wonder if this glove would be too cruel between your legs." Iona worked over the candle wax from Vala's lower chest to upper belly, the wax breaking in time with her groans.

"If it... if it"

"Yes, I think it would please me greatly, after I've marked your wet lips with wax."

Vala felt her hips lifting as if the threatening orgasm would rip out of her body, permission or no. She froze when Iona's leather fingertips brushed her inner thighs.

"Greta?" Iona laughed, the sound eerily dominant.

"Yes, my Lady." Greta's movements at the unspoken command caught Vala's attention at her periphery.

"I do so love this candle that you chose, my lovely little girl." The tiny spokes of metal caressed Vala as Iona talked. "To find such an interesting little kiosk that had handmade candles. The mixture of the jade and the smoky quartz. And this deep green wax. It'll hurt nicely, won't it?"

"Yes, my Lady." Vala groaned listlessly at Greta's hands on her left ankle.

"It is my choice that your legs be bound far apart for me today."

Can you wait until book 4 comes out to read the rest of this scene? :D


16 comments:

  1. OOh bound far apart... and with hot candle wax in the air! You are wickedly delicious and delighfully evil. I hope Greta has fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Christina :) It's a fun thing- normally Iona has a thing about "experience wax unbound for me" :D Of course on Greta- she's no doubt pondering if Iona will include her, what it would be like if her and Vala switched positions

      Delete
  2. Ooh, wow Joelle, loved this! What Christina said .. deliciously wicked :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) love it- 2 deliciously wickeds :D and I wasn't even trying :D

      Delete
  3. Joelle! I'm so happy that you made it on the blog hop! This candle play scene is hot! I can't wait to read the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Meredith :) I'm sure this scene will get a bunch more editing before I get to publishing book 4 :D I need to check in with my tech guy today and see how he's doing with book 2 today :D It just struck me as odd that I hadn't done one scene with Iona actually using Vala's "special candle"

      Delete
  4. Sooo descriptive! I LOVED this, Joelle! A delicate order is yummy ... but an eerily dominant laugh ... is just scrumptious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Shelly. Yes, I love Iona for that. I recently wrote in Vala thinking about how Iona does just that... a delicate order, an eerily dominant laugh- or even a lovingly stern order- just the way Iona is so many ways at once :)

      Delete
  5. A smoking hot scene, Joelle. Love the candle play and the vampire glove. I'm intrigued to know more about how Greta fits into this scene.
    Very Hot and prickly ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Melody :) and this is one of the good things about this hop- I hadn't been sure what to do with Greta in this scene and I think she should have a bigger part- even if the whole scene is already 1182 words :D

      Delete
  6. It is Iona's wish that her legs be bound apart and it is Vala's wish to please Iona. Hot, naughty snippet. I want more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Tara. heh blame Melody- I couldn't help teasing her :D I've thought about building more on the bondage- this is in Vala's POV and she should be surprised as Iona's bed isn't one with built in bondage, like The Queen's

      Delete
  7. OMG, I had to turn on the fan. That is hot hot hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Leigh :) needing a fan is good :D

      Delete
  8. Ooh, vampire gloves. NOM NOM NOM... delicious, thank so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Tabitha :) yeah, the addition of the gloves really made a fun scene :D

      Delete