Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

#WiPiTuP ... It took a long time to grab a few balls

Sharing WIPs (works in progress) can be so very fun! On this lovely blog hop, enjoy a bunch of authors sharing excerpts of what they're working on- get ready to add some great books to your TBR, once the author publishes :) Although occasionally you may find an author sharing a published work. Give 'em a break- these may just be roughly edited- but please do leave a comment! We authors know we're going in a good direction.
And because sighs... this is the 2nd time this week I can't figure out how I messed up the linky list code, here's the link to enjoy the other hoppers after you've enjoyed me... ur, I mean my snippet :D http://wipitupwednesday.blogspot.com/2014/07/wip-it-up-on-august-5th.html





With all the talk last week about Vala's training and the diary's place in it, I thought I'd share a snippet of the training taking place. Now for every subject, lesson, The Queen picks out a few of his slaves to aid in the teaching. For this one about obedience games, Prisca (leggy, buzzed hair beauty that Vala wanted to fuck- and/or watch The Queen fuck :D- when she met the lovely lady) helps Vala set up the BDSM session, even if the beginning of this excerpt doesn't look exactly educational :D This comes from more than 1/3 into book 4- and don't worry, Melody, I'm off to work on "Gates of the Garden: Book Two" stuff shortly :D
---

Vala went rigid in the air. She gripped the table edge with her hands and Prisca's head with her legs. Her mouth opened and her legs trembled, but she still kept her moans inside her. She closed her eyes and concentrated on Prisca, the wonderful sensations she was causing. She went rigid again and then she felt the almost electrical burst inside her clit and cunt just before the orgasm shot through her body. "Tha... thanks, my Lady," she whispered.

Prisca grinned at Vala and said, "Okay, so we're both going to chase a slave? What toy did you want to use? What's going to be the object of the game?"

"Ah... um," Vala sputtered and shook her head. "I wanted us to use dressage whips like we did at Wednesday's lesson, my Lady. Both Viviana and Orlee are exceptionally agile so I was thinking they should be bound in some way to make the game more entertaining. Do you have any suggestions, my Lady?"

"Using spreader bars and attaching them to the opposite arm and leg would be amusing and effective. Though with Viviana's long hair it doesn't really matter how you bind her 'cause any movement she has to do while bound is complicated by her hair."

Vala slowly looked around the room at various forms of bondage. She walked over to the assortment of spreader bars. "That would be funny, my Lady. I about died when The Queen made me crawl across the room bound like that, my Lady. I'm sure I must have looked ridiculous."

"When'd that happen?" Prisca asked as she walked to Vala.

"The day he collared me, after you were dismissed, my Lady."

"Ah. We sure pushed him that day. I don't know what got into me."

"I'm sure everything must have been all crazy before he brought me here from the loft, my Lady." She smiled at Prisca. "But I like the spreader bar idea and I want to put them through one of those games where they are racing for one object and trying to be the first to get it back to The Queen, my Lady."

"Sounds good. A common variation of the game, probably because of how thoroughly humiliating it is."

Vala grabbed four sets of spreader bars and Prisca took them from her. She wandered to an area of the room filled with buckets.

"What about this, my Lady?" Vala asked as she held up a foam ball that was about two inches in diameter.

"That's good. About the right size to be difficult to pick up and keep in one's mouth. Let's go back out there."

Vala held the ball in one hand and walked to the whip rack to grab two dressage whips.

The Queen looked up as Prisca and Vala exited the storeroom. "What took you two so long in there?"

"I beg your pardon, my Queen, but I played with Vala a little. Help her get in the mood to play the game, you know, my Queen?" Prisca replied with a nervous smile on her face.

The Queen chuckled and slapped his leg. "I thought that might happen with you two alone in a room. You will not be punished, Prisca."


"Thank you, my Queen." Prisca let out the breath she'd been holding in.

14 comments:

  1. Grea fun snippet Joelle, enjoyed reading this. Seems the Queen was amused too :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Roz. yeah, it's to be expected, I think :D Prisca and Vala, especially since Vala's in a relaxed place in her training, even if Prisca wasn't entirely sure if her action was okay

      Delete
  2. The Queen can be merciful - enjoyed the blurb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, he can, when he wants to :D thanks for the comment, Leigh

      Delete
  3. Hit the button by mistake. Ugh. They definitely had some fun in this excerpt!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Megan, yup that can happen :D part of why I'm replying to comments rather than trying to promote just yet- I'm sipping a Mountain Dew, trying to manage to wake up. thanks for this part of your comment too :D

      Delete
  4. LOL, Joelle! When I read your title to this excerpt I wasn't quite sure what to expect and certainly did not think of foam balls. *giggles*
    I love Vala's creativeness and giggled when I pictured Viviana being bound to a spreader bar by opposite hand and foot.
    I can only imagine the Queen's amusement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I know, I'm a brat :D I LOL'd when I came up with the title, Melody. I figured at least one person would read it as you did :D so thanks for the comment and the morning giggles. but yes, I love showing the many ways The Queen can behave. While obviously not totally realistic (being that he's a billionaire) I do enjoy having him be more complex than book doms are sometimes written- he is certainly not the archetypal "alpha male." So yes, he's having fun here, being amused by Prisca's antics. btw, the scene Vala references is at the end of "Out of the Night: Book One"- of course she was crawling in the spreader bars with a very angry Queen by her

      Delete
  5. Oh! This was a great snippet! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Meredith :) Well if you're interested, make sure to follow the link(s) in the message at the end- the first one is to a contest post on my blog that includes excerpt/buy link for my free ebook available on Smashwords and then the second one is to the first book in this serial- "Out of the Night: Book One" on TrueAwesome.com . It's available in Kindle, Nook, and PDF formats

      Delete
  6. Loving the 'spreader bar' games. Opposite arm to leg? Divine - I can only think that the Queen is about to receive lots of delicious entertainment!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Christina. most definitely. sometimes it's good to be the only dom in the room with a bunch of switches and subs :D I picture The Queen kicked back watching the games :D

      Delete