Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

#Taboo2sday ... "You sure he is straight?"

8 to 10 sentences (or 100 words for bloggers/reviewers) of taboo erotica. Take a risk with me? :D

So I'm sharing some more from my WIP "The Beginning of Knowledge: Book Four" of my Vala's Story serial. Elsewhere in this scene, The Queen does touch on the BDSM practice of "forced feminization [of males]," but that's not quite what's going on here... I think :D


The Queen leaned against the whipping post, one hand pressing against the top of Joe's head. He groaned. His legs shook.

Vala laid her head against The Queen's chest and looked down. "His mouth looks lovely on your cock, doesn't it, my Queen?"

"Um.... yeah." The Queen wrapped an arm around Vala's shoulders. "You sure he is straight?"


Vala laughed. "As far as I know, my Queen, but no telling what he's done for a score."


6 comments:

  1. Interesting snippet Joelle. Seems a good question from the Queen :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) I love this snippet- it's foreshadowing something that doesn't happen for another 6 or 7 more books, depending on which sequel/spin off I decide to publish first after I finish the Vala's Story books

      Delete
  2. Oh, yum! I would think that, straight or no, guys would give better head to guys, and same goes for girls on girls. We know what works best since we already have the equipment :D

    And I loved the Queen's "Um.... yeah." Like it felt so good, he could hardly think of a response to her question. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Raya. :) yeah, I love when The Queen manages a "I'm just a guy" moment because often enough, in his identity and behavior as a dominant, he doesn't always seem like "just a guy."

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love it. Am I alone in feeling guilty arousal in scenes like the famous one in "Deliverance"? (Sorry it's so late, Joelle! I was out of town.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. being out of town happens :) glad you could come enjoy the snippet, Emily :) thanks for the comment. I can imagine you aren't alone in that arousal. I think of it like how attached we are to what things me. Like I'm wearing my shirt today that has The Queen's quote on the back "Behavior doesn't solely determine identity"- and I'd add, neither does behavior have to change identity. If we could decide to enjoys regardless of our "identity"- like I had a dom as a teen who wouldn't do anal sex with me because it made him feel gay. ugh

      Delete