Warning

WARNING

This blog will contain...
...profanity, sexually explicit dialog andadult imagery.
If you are under 18 and/or offended by this...
THIS IS NOT THE BLOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Thanks fiona, from "Sir Q and Me" for the warning message that just makes me melt. :)

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

#Taboo2sday ... What does Gaelan have permission for?

8 to 10 sentences (or 100 words for bloggers/reviewers) of taboo erotica. Take a risk with me? :D

Oh somehow I managed to mess up the linky list so here's the link to get the other Taboo Tuesday hoppers. http://tdbloghop.blogspot.com/2014/07/rr-8-5.html

I was so excited talking to a few friends about this intriguing short story. I'm sharing a snippet here, but if you really want to read the whole short story and find out what is the taboo that inspired the story- I bet you won't guess it but you can come back on 8/11 (Monday) for the whole wonderfully taboo piece. While this is "extra-novel" (both this snippet and the short story), I picture this to be around story time of book 3 or 4 in my Vala's Story serial. But please enjoy this snippet about a dominant's control over a submissive's orgasm and the seldom acknowledged intricacies of the male orgasm.

"Truth or dare?"

"What?" Gaelan laughed, although the sound danced closer to a nervous coughing.

"Truth or dare?" Vala repeated.

"Truth," Gaelan relented.

"Do you have to have The Queen or our Lord Raanan's permission to masturbate?"

"Um... for some reason, they seem to discuss it every morning, then our Lord Raanan tells me their decision, as if I'm still especially needy because of how Abrecan misbehaved with me, at me."

Vala pressed a soft kiss to Gaelan's cheek. "What was their decision today?"

"I can," he whispered before blinking more tears out of his eyes, "but to come, I need one of them to allow it still."


"To ejaculate or to orgasm? Or do they bother to separate the two?"

6 comments:

  1. Such great dialogue--even a little bit of shame, perhaps? (My fave, as you know!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely part of Gaelan's issue- and finding the balance between a healthy erotic shame and debilitating outside of sexuality shame. thanks for the comment, Emily :)

      Delete
  2. Great snippet Joelle! Great conversation and wow, such questions! LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Roz :) I do so love these moments when slaves of the same class are together and talking freely. But definitely, Vala was pushing for answers from Gaelan :D

      Delete
  3. Ahhh, masturbation - it is still quite the taboo isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true- I was somewhat disturbed when I looked in the sex/relationship books on Smashwords, how many were anti-masturbating books

      Delete